Dad?

We all run out as Dumbledore falls, Draco grabs me and we walk down the stairs. We run and Bellatrix for some reason runs on the tables "the doors are locked" one of the death eaters say "that's fine" I say and I tap on the wall and it opens "need a way out, this will get us out of the walls, we can walk the rest" everyone walks in and starts walking "how do you do this?" Draco asked "I live in a old, old, old old old house and there are many great hiding places so I thought there must be in this castle" I say as I usher him into the space as it closes. Bellatrix sets Hagrids hut on fire and laughs. Harry follows us and starts shooting at Snape "how could you do that" he shouts "how dare you use my spells, yes, I'm the half blood prince" I have no idea what he is on about, Snape, but??? Me and Draco walk together in the Forbidden forest "where are we going" I say to Bellatrix "your father wants us to meet in Malfoy Manor" "Malfoy manor?" Draco said "we are meeting there? Oh no, that's not good" "no shit Sherlock!" We continue walking and after a long time we arrive, some death eaters flew there but me and my friends couldn't, we don't know how to yet, but I open the gate and everyone walks through and down the drive.

"Wow Ells, this is where you live?" Nakayi said "yes, that's why it's called Malfoy Manor because I'm a malfoys live here" I open the door and everyone walks in. There are some death eaters here, not very many, and they all look at me, I guess I'm important, me and Rosie, because well, we are the Dark lords daughters and if anyone insults us or does anything they die. "Ells, Draco" our mother walks up to us "he wants to talk to you and Rosie" "Rosie, come on" we walk up the stairs into the main room and open the door, where he is sitting. I was scared and sad and I don't even know. "Ah, it's been too long since we have seen each other, finally we can be together." Voldemort says "yes, it's been too long" I say (fake) smiling "You May take a seat next to me when we start" me and Rosie walk out and as she walked out he said "have you talked to a snake?" "No, but I think I can" I turned round as a snake came up next to me "try it" and I could, it was weird, I just said what do I want to say and my brain just figured it out. "Good" and I walk out.

Soon all the death eaters cleared out and they started talking, still only about 6 or 7 though, some had too travel a great distance. Anyway they left the entrance and me and my friends where in the library with some of the death eaters. "So, what are you writing?" Nakayi asked "a note, I told them when I found out where we would be then I would tell them so I am." I say giving a note to my owl, yes I said they can't always be trusted but I just had to hope. I heard a knock and Draco looked at me "who could that be?" "Probably more death eaters I'll get it." I get up and walk out "hey Ells hurry up I got something to tell you!" Draco shouts to me as I open the door and I turn my head to see who it is, it was my dad.

He looked so different, "Dad?" I say, I think Draco heard me because he walked through, I hugged him and I was so happy to see him, and that he was alive. My mother came through too, "what was it like?" I said, he just shook his head and said "bad." I walked through to the library again "who was that?" Tami asked "my father, he's back" "OMG, that's great!" Tami replies "yer, I'm really happy" I say sitting back down "oh wait!" I say jumping up and running to my room. And I grab my fathers wand, I left it on my desk and I picked it up, I walked down into the library (also our sitting room kinda place) where he was and said "I think you'll want this back" "thank you" as he took it. "How have you been?" Wow, nobody really asks me that, not anyone in my family, "ok, but as you can see things drastically have changed so, just trying to adapt."  He nods his head and I walk back over and continue reading, because the next story I have for you is super cool.