Noodles, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Celery, Bananas, Cream Cheese, Rice, Ice Cream, Marshmallows, Eggs, Milk, Instant Coffee, and Sunflower Seeds.  (Yes this is part of my grocery list.)  He found the items he needed and paid the cashier.  Gon wasn't comfortable with the way the grocer was looking at him so he left with his bags and headed to a clothing store to pick out some new outfits.  

He wanted something plain and simple so he just grabbed two comfortable looking outfits.

Outfit 1  ^

Outfit 2 ^

After he got his clothing, he headed back to the new hideout.  He got distracted by little things every so often.  The trip back that should've take twenty minutes ended up taking an hour and a half.  Once he managed to get back, he threw his clothes into his room and started putting the food into cabinets that had showed up while he was gone.  He organized by size so that everyone could get to everything.  He kept most essentials on lower shelves for himself and Feitan.  He grabbed a few pots and pans and started on dinner.  He made a simple fried rice and left it in the pan for the others.  He took his serving to his room and pulled out a book.  

He was halfway through the sixth chapter and almost done eating when Nobunaga walked in.  

"You've been oddly helpful since you joined.  What are you planning?  Nobody acts like that without having something to gain."

Gon marked his place and looked up.  He continued eating, not responding at first.  When it was clear that he wasn't leaving without an answer, Gon sighed.  

"I do things like cooking and cleaning because it's something I enjoy.  I always have, not that I'm all that great at keeping my area clean.  My aunt always taught me to be efficient when I do things.  It's the same reason I get up so early.  I'm not up to anything."

Gon finished his food and walked past Nobunaga.  He turned his head slightly to look back at him.

"I gave Chrollo my word, I don't ever go back on my word.  And besides, if I'd had something planned, you'd all be dead."

He walked back to the kitchen to clean the dishes.  Nobunaga wanted to tell him that he was being too cocky, that the phantom troupe was stronger than him.  He didn't say anything however.  He couldn't really could he?  All he knew was what Chrollo, Feitan, and Shalnark had told him.  That in itself was enough to prove his insane power.  But also, he had watched Gon break the chain user's chains.  Chrollo and Shalnark had failed to do that.  

Nothing could be certain about Gon except that he had an insane amount of power.  Nobunaga could see in his eyes that he was being honest when he said he was just doing his own habits.  Though that also meant he was serious about killing them if he wanted to.  Having an absolute refusal to be afraid of a child, Nobunaga scoffed.  

"Cocky kid."

He went back to his own room.  Gon washed the dishes and dried them, putting them into their respective places.  He knew that Feitan hadn't eaten, probably still feeling a little odd from being crushed under mounds of their old hideout.  He fixed him a bowl of oatmeal, since it would be easier to eat quickly.  He finished washing the dishes that were there and took the now cooled off oatmeal to Feitan's room.  He knocked on the door and heard a small hum.  He entered the room and saw no sign of his friend.  He placed the food on the bedside table and wandered around the room looking for him.  He walked into the bathroom and found Feitan lying on the ground with his head resting on the tub.

He walked over to him and crouched beside him.  He put his hand on the smaller's forehead.

Hmm, no fever.  Must be exhaustion.

Gon lifted Feitan with ease and carried him over to his bed.  He handed him the oatmeal and grabbed a bottle of water.  

"Here eat this and drink.  It will make you feel better."

"I no want to."

Gon sighed before trying a different tactic.

"C'mon Feitan, you won't be able to go on any missions if you can't move."

This got a reaction but he still refused.  Gon decided to try bribing him next.  

"Please eat it.  If you do I'll help you train for two weeks."

This brought him to life.  

"Fine.  Give food here."

Gon obliged and handed the water to him as well.  He left Feitan to his food and closed the door behind him.  He heard a whisper of a thanks but assumed he wasn't supposed to hear it.  He went back to his room and read the rest of his chapter before setting the book down and getting ready for bed.  He brushed his teeth and took a shower.  He put of boxers and laid down.  He was half asleep when Shizuku came in.  

"Gon?"

"Hmm"

His reply was coated in sleep but she didn't react in the slightest.  

"Shalnark wanted me to ask you to talk with him tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll find him when he gets up."

She nodded and silently left the room.  Gon took a drink of his water and laid his head back down.  He got up not thirty seconds later, remembering to plug his phone in before finally falling asleep.

A/N:  Pretty calm chapter, I gave Gon some new abilities but that was simply for my own enjoyment.  As always feel free to leave critics or requests.  You are also welcome to message me privately if you want to be an anonymous request.  Please do remember that every single one of you are beautiful/handsome and deserve to be loved by all.