|~Stolen~|

Credit goes to: @galacticbutterflies

Background Information: F/n L/n, an extremely well know wanted criminal in which people can't decide is either good or bad

Background Information: F/n L/n, an extremely well know wanted criminal in which people can't decide is either good or bad. Why do I say this? Well, the fact is, F/n seems to have this patter when stealing: she steals from some rich douche bag (of any gender), who crossed paths with this particular girl under the mask. And instead of spending all the nice and rich things she steals herself, she exchanges it for food, money, clothing and more to those in need of it.

Whether Y/n is labeled good or bad, she still is technically speaking, a criminal. Meaning it's natural for her, Ladybug, and Chat Noir to have a few run ins and close calls with each other as the duo defends Paris.

Let's just say, between those run ins during the late night fighting and escaping, Chat and Y/n had somehow developed feeling for one another. Unbeknownst the other; however, little do they know that will soon change...

••••••

"Pfft...who does this guy this he's keepin' out? Even a dodo bird could figure out how to break into his security system with no problem. Such a waste to put one up" Y/n mumbled, as she soundlessly dropped from the rooftop, onto the marbled flooring.

Standing straight up, she began observing the huge space in which she dropped herself into: big open windows with a beautiful sight of the city, gorgeous marbled flooring, decked out decorations, and no other security in place for all the shiny and sparkling diamonds and jewels scattered throughout the interior decorations and table.

"He really is a dodo bird. And Karma is a beach when you mess with the wrong person. So with that combination, I guess you're going to have an amazing life bud. Congrats" Y/n smirked as she began to quietly unzip all the pockets laced into her belt.

Y/n unconsciously gazes out of the big window as she begins to place the valuables in her pockets. Letting a soft smile creep into her face as she sighs at how magical it is to be able to see Paris from this view point.

"And guess who the dodo bird is for standing right in front of an open window, in almost complete darkness, looking suspiciously sexy" a familiar voice sounded from behind a now startled Y/n. She whipped her head around, only to see the one and only: Chat Noir. Walking nonchalantly out from the shadows and over to her.

Y/n rolled her eyes upon seeing Chat, as butterflies erupted inside her stomach at each step he took, getting closer and closer to her.

Y/n and Chat have had many semi steamy  run ins these past few months Luna Moon; around the same time of her mysterious disappearance actually. Chat would never not could he ever replace his beautiful Luna Moon, but he'd began to give up on looking for her and waiting for her reappearance.