|~Ladylike~|

Inspiration/credit for this one shot all goes to the person who made this post  🔝

Warnings: mild cussing

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Bye-bye little butterfly" Ladybug said, making Luna Moon (aka y/n), Chat Noir, Queen Bee, and Volpina gaze at the red colored swirls going about the sky as they clean up they're mess.

"I'm gonna go take this cutie back to it's mother, be back in a minute sooo wait for me!" Y/n smiles, then winks at Chat as he stares at her and smiles lovingly.

"Ugh, Halkmoth seriously needs to step up his game cuz that was just to easy. Ladybug and I could've probably done all of the fighting ourselves with ease" Queen Bee snickered as she undid the thick, black rubber band holding her hair up; trying to re-do her ponytail since she felt it slowly slipping loose.

Just as she did, however, she let go of the black elastic a little too soon for her liking: making it snap, painfully, against her hand.

"AAA SH---oot... " Queen Bee yelped, pulling her hand away from her hair and rubbing the now reddened spot. Hearing this, all three superheros's attention land fully on her, brows raised.

"What was that?" Chat questioned, arms folding across his chest.

Queen Bee gave him the 'are you that stupid' stare, rolled her eyes, then plainly said: "I don't swear"

"Why not?" Volpina chimed in, making Ladybug slightly nod in agreement.

Queen Bee sighs in exasperation, shrugged her shoulders in defeat as she looks at the superheros's surround her dumbfounded expressions. "Didn't your parents teach you anything? It's not ladylike; no well mannered woman does it--"

"Hey guys I'm back and look, the kid's mom even gave me a cookie--- FUCKING SHIT!!" Y/n wails as she accidentally hits her toe against one of the legs of a patio chair; making her cookie fly out of her hands, and over the edge of the balcony all three superheros were currently standing on top of, as her body hit the concrete with a hard 'thud'. 

Chat, being head over heals in love with Luna, immediately dives in to comfort the poor soul that now lies on the ground. He picks her up bridal style, then gently sets her down on one of the chairs. He then crouches down beside her and starts examining her for any wounds.

"Are you alright Luna? Do you want me to go get some ice for you? Tell me where it hurts and I'll---"

"Myyy coookkkiiieee! That was a whole ass cookie gone to waste!" Y/n wines, making Chat stop his ministrations and give her a flabbergasted look.  

"Luna... You probably just broke your toe and will have to deal with the same pain your feeling right now for a few days... And you still  choose to worry about a stupid cookie?!?" Chat screeched.

"This 'stupid cookie' probably would've helped me through this pain! Food makes everything better, you stupid cat!" Luna said glaring at Chat as she began to pout.

Chat winces upon hearing her words, then smirks. "Fine, we'll go get your 'stupid cookie' Purrincess" Chat slyly says, before he swiftly picks Luna up and lays her on his shoulder.

Luna gasps, hitting Chat's back as she began to loudly protest and scream. "Chat Noir put me the fuck down or---"

"Alright, until next time Volpina, Queen Bee, and Ladybug. I'd love to stay, but I have other things that need tending to: that are literally screaming to me for it so pound it!" Chat chuckled with his signature wink; quickly fist bumping the air as he hopped off the edge of the railing of the balcony, and into Paris's streets with a screaming Luna on his shoulder.

"You were saying Bee?" Ladybug teasingly says, making Volpina chuckle as they all watch the scene play out before them.

"... Most of us anyway" Queen Bee sighs as she crosses her arms over her chest: making the two heroins giggle.

Once settled down, Ladybug smirks as she stared off into the direction Chat and Luna went off to. "I don't think Chat will be as luck as he was last time. He won't make it out of this one in one piece, so should we go help the poor girl?" Ladybug smiled.

"Nahh, it's free entertainment for Paris's citizens" Queen Bee smirked

"And it'll look great for all the news outlets based on they're 'bubbling romance'. Looks like they'll be getting paid big bucks today" Volpina mocked with a giggle.

"True, alright then let's go have ourselves a good time watching this all blow out, shall we?" Ladybug joked. Making both girls nod in agreement as they all hopped on the rooftops in order to find the heroine couple.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───