~|First Make-out|~

~Y/n's POV~

Ok, so I was just minding my own business; y'know doing homework like the smart, innocent person I am—
Author: I think you mean you were probably wanting to do something, but that something is certainly not your homework—
Y/n: s-shush you! I have no idea what your talking about!—
Adrien: hey babe? Who are you shouting at?
'Darn! I forgot he was here! Curse you Author Kaci!' I thought as smiled wryly at the green-eyed model that has just come out of my bathroom and was now walking towards my sitting form. "N-nobody! Just...uh...screaming at my wall for beating me at a staring contest...? Yeah! Then it said something I...uh...was....going.......to............do...."my voice continued to lower into a mumble as Adrien had moved, making himself stand in front of me, his lips centimeters from mine. "Oh? Is that so? What were you going to do?" Adrien asked in a soft and calming voice; just slightly rubbing the tip of his nose against mine, not once looking away from me. I blushed, then slowly closed the gap between us, making my heart race. It was a soft kiss, as if we were testing the waters; seeing as we have never done this to anyone before, I pulled away. "Can we do that some more? Just kissing, and nothing to sexual...please?" Adrien asked in a dazed mumble. I nodded, and he smiled as he picked me up and softly put me in the middle of the bed instead of the edge. My heart pounded as he cautiously climbed over me, making sure I was ok with this. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. I ran my fingers through his hair, making him let out a small 'hmm' as he gently took my bottom lip between his pearly white teeth. This made me shiver, in a good way of course. He pulled away and chuckled "sorry was that too much? And if your uncomfortable just tell me and we can stop" Adrien said with a small smile. His concern made me want to melt. "No, no, I felt good. Don't worry, I'll tell you if I get uncomfortable. Don't let Chat take over to much, or else you'll be held responsible for buying all the makeup to cover up all the spots that are marking your 'territory'" I giggle, making Adrien smirk. "Don't worry, I'll make them nice and noticeable if you want people to 'see' them so bad" he chuckled teasingly as he began leaving butterflies kisses all along the side of my neck. I let out a soft whimper, as he gently sucked on the part where my neck is about to meet my shoulder. I continued to run my fingers through his hair, only to give his hair a soft tug when he bit down on that different spot on my neck. I close my eyes tightly at the now dull pain in my neck then say in a breathy tone: "Getting bold, aren't we?" My breath then hitched when I felt his tongue slowly lick that spot, making the pain dull and leaving my like putty in his hands. Adrien then took his lips and placed them on my own in a rough manner. I squealed in surprise but then return the favor. He licked my bottom lip, wanting permission to explode more things; I obliged. Letting him explore anything and everything —er everything we were both ok with anyway. I smirk and flipped us over, so I was now hovering over him and boy was he red! He pulled  away from his expedition, with a pink tint lighting his cheeks. I smiled and fueled the fire by making a slow train of light kisses from his lips, all the way to the side of his neck. He let out a gentle gasp and grabbed my hips when I softly suck on a sensitive part on his neck. But he had to ruin my fun by flipping us over and kissing my lips hungrily, gently nipping at them.
Let's just say, we had to get up early and find his makeup artist so he could cover a "few" dark marks on our bodies before school....~