|~нυят ρт. 2~|

▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪⬜▪

Y/n's POV:

A slight hesitant nod of approval was the only reply Master Fu gave to Adrien's question. This made Adrien smile widely as he swooped down and gave my lips a kiss. Though it was brief, it still managed to make me gawk at the red cheeked blonde.

"ImChatNoirAndI'mSoSoSoSoSoSoSorryICouldntProtectYouWhenYouNeededItMostAndIKnowYourLunaMoonSoNoNeedToExplainThatSituationEitherAndILikeNoIMeanLoveYouSoIHopeYouCanReturnThoseFeelingsIfNotThatsOkTo!!" The blonde sputtered. Then Master Fu and I just stared at Adrien for a moment in complete silence, clearly confused.

"Not really what I meant by giving her answers... Ill leave you to talk. Alone. Adrien if there's any problem or if you need something, I'll be in the other room" and with that, he just left, a little turtle Kwami soon followed.

"OK, care to explain in English this time, Agreste?" I raise a brow as I looked up at his standing position. Adrien sighed, before a bright smile popped on his face. "But my language is so much easier to speak in" he smirked, making me chuckle. Adrien soon after relented to my request, giving a good run down of all the events that have led up to this point.

I was comprehending everything just fine until...

"Y/n, I've always been told when I was a child that if the person you love doesn't give you a heart attack at least once a day, they're not the one. Trust me, both your civilian self and your superhero self gave me so many I'm surprised I'm not dead yet. My point is, that if you really, truly care about someone, you'd be scared if anything, and I mean ANYTHING  happens to them. I care about you, and don't want to see you hurt because you're trying to protect me... " Adrien eyes began to water as he climbed up and lied down next to me on the bed. He put his forehead against mine, looking straight into my e/c eyes with those bright green ones. Then he continued to speak.

"I love you. I love you way, way to dearly for you to be risking your life to save my own. I... I would never forgive myself if I allowed that to happen to you, to the person I love... "

I blinked a few times, completely shocked that my very first crush, just confessed to me and liked me back! No, he loved me! This made me so happy to hear, having the person who you cared for the longest time, the person who you admired from a distance, the person who was both my friends and teammates for a year, LOVES ME!

This also means that not only have I been loving the same person, but that sane person has had the same feelings for me back.

This made me giggle, happily. I always thought I made my crush towards Adrien and Chat obvious. Like, REAL obvious. Hearing that I didn't, caused me to giggle uncontrollably. Which I later regretted because the sudden dull pain on my back, came shooting right back up in full force, making me gasp.

Adtien, being the sweet and caring person he was, freaked out and tried to put more of the serum on my pained side; I stopped him,composing myself once again with a small smile.

"You dummy! I always thought I made my crush towards you just as opaque as glass. Guess I didn't? Before you get all kissy kissy and lovey dovey with me, let me just say something very important to you. I love you to, but this injury was never your fault. Never will be. Although you can try and always protect me, let me just say that that won't always work. There will be time in which you can't. Which will be fine because I can protect myself, I'd risk my life for you anytime, any day. None of that should be brought upon yourself to be blamed because it was my decision to so what I had to do. So, will you be ever so kind to consider that maybe, we can just protect eachother? I never did like the man of the relationship to be the one to do all the work anyway"

My smile widens as I look at Adrien's flabbergasted expression. Then slowly he nodded, and he whispered.

"Fine. I guess I can allow that...I love you, Y/n"

"I love you to, Adrien"

Then, the force of gravity between us, slowly brought our faces closer together to share sweet, heart melting kisses; as if those kisses were the signature signing to our love, and our deal.

~~6 months later~~

"Adrieeeeennnnn~ I'm fuuullllyyyy heeeeaaaallllllled! I don't need to put on anymore of that cold, slimy medicine!"

"Y/n if you know what's best for you, then you'd get your cute little butt over here and lift your shirt up so I can put the medicine on one last time just to be sure that your fully healed"

"Fiiiiinnnneee"

I get out from my hiding place then left up my shirt and tie a knot so when the medicine is on it doesn't get on my shirt.

This makes both Plagg and Zurri giggle, seeing as I pout when I let Adrien put the ice cold wax like medicine on my warm skin.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say Adrien was parenting you more then usual Y/n. Luckily, it's not as bad as when you first got dispatched out of Master Fu's house"

Zurri chirped as she sat on my shoulder. I shudder a little when remember how cautious Adrien was the first month I was healing.

"Done"

Adrien put the cap back on the now completely empty substance container. Then he pecked my lips before he left to go put the empty container in the trash.

"No kidding. He treats you like your some pregnant women"

Plagg said nonchalantly as he delivered another piece of Camembert to his lips. This comment made me blush.

"So you think I'm fat?"

"Yep"

"You little- get over here! Ima teach-a you some manners Mr.!"

"No wait I was just joking! Ahh!"

Plag flew around as I tried to catch him. I ran around, hoped, sprinted, and skipped. It looked as if I was in some Olympic race!

"Plagg, what'd you say this time?"

Adrien soon walked bacn into the room and questioned his black Kwami friend with a raised brow.

"I said nothing-"

"He called me fat! Aaaaaaannnnddd he even compared your very sweet and totally not annoying, abnormal doting on me to how you would treat a pregnant women!"

"Well, it's true I'd be this worried, if not more if you were carrying my child- but that's beside the point. Why'd you call Y/n fat? I mean have you seen yourself in the mirror lately, Plagg?"

Adrien smirked, making Plagg grumble a clearly annoyed "whatever", making me and Adrien laugh. Will he ever learn?

"I guess this also counts as protecting eachother, I a weird way"

Zurri giggled as she went to cheer up a now annoyed Plagg.

"Yeah..."

I say as I gaze at Adrien affectionately. He does the same, and gently cups my face with one hand, caressing my cheek with his thumb. We took our time to stare into each other's eyes, then shared a sweet kiss. This highlighted something, something words could possibly never, ever express enough. Love.

▪◻️▪◻️▪◻️▪◻️▪◻️▪◻️▪◻️▪◻️▪◻️▪