|~ѕαѕѕ~|

Background (important):  Y/n, a famous pop singer had transfered and quickly made friends with people at Françoise Dupont High School while both Adrien and Chloe were both absent due to a mandatory trip both children had to take with their parents for work. Adrien arrives a little earlier than Chloe because he wanted to go back to school and see his friends desperately. However, he was quite surprised when he walked in to all his friends staring at a familiar looking, but nonetheless breathtakingly beautiful girl in confusion.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Lila's POV:

I was minding my own business, talking to my friends when I heard the doors open to reveal: Y/n. A girl who somehow had stolen everyone's heart and attention with just a single, confident smile, and a wink at the group of boys hollering at her from a corner of  Françoise Dupont High School's courtyard.

Sure, Y/n was a famous vocalist with songs with lyrics so deep it was hard to believe a 16 year old wrote them; but that should steal everyone's attention away from me! Ugh, she annoyed me so much! That's it! I'm going to teach her fashionably dressed butt that know one should mess with me.

Plus, it's been boring since Chloe left last week for a vacation. She and her bantering with Marinette were my only source of entertainment, other than Adrien that is.

As Y/n walked past me to join her close group of friends: Alya, Marinette, Nino, Luka, and Adrien too, but unfortunately he wasn't here yet to see the show I was about to preform. Now.

"Oh, looks like the slut decided to attend her classes today" I say just loud enough for Y/n and my group of friends to hear, making them giggle.

Y/n stopped in her tracks, and in that same moment the room went quiet as they noticed Y/n's expression. And soon enough, Adrien arrived, looking quite confused at the situation as he walked over to Nino. Adrien looked at Y/n curiously as he whispered to Nino, but he was caught off by Y/n's chuckle of amusement.

"Oh Lily. Care to say that a little louder? So everyone can laugh at the joke you just made? If you knew me, you know that I'm quite the opposite of a 'slut', " Y/n turned her upper body towards me, a smirk placed on her face as she continued. "Because I'll never give a fu**. Now, you have your entire life to be a jerk. Why not take today off, Lila?"

I chuckled, not the least bit surprised by her snarky and quick witted response. To be expected for a famous songwriter who's fame won't be stopping anything soon, to have a way with words. This was going to be fun.

Nino's POV:

Everyone's mouth gaped open at the exchange, except for Adrien; he looked even more surprised and than. "How long did it take for you to come up with that? You write award winning songs, yet it took you a decade to figure out an insult to say after I called you a slut? You should probably do yourself a favor leave the comebacks to the pros, b****" Lila said making Alya and Marinette growl at her for calling their friend a name. However, Luka held the 2 girls back from doing anything to further the destruction of the situation.

A few giggles were heard through the courtyard upon hearing Lila's words. This made my blood start to boil. As I looked at Luka and Adrien, and even coolheaded Nathaniel, I noticed it was also making them angry aswell. "Why is Lila treating that poor girl that way! She doesn't deserve that" Adrien mumbled. "If Lila calls Y/n one last dirty name, I'm going to.... " Luka seethed.