Chapter 19 - Her Girly talk & His vision

Ethan Dark

Bethany has seriously fucked everything by being this nosy. I was right human are very nosy people and out of them, I feel like there is a need to protect Bethany from me and mostly from Elizabeth.

Her involving with Vampires will only add the fuel to the fire. The objective for which I have come to this town can't ruin. But for that, I have to protect Bethany and make her leave.

"You should leave as well" I asserted, stepping away from her.

She stares at me with her innocent as if wanted to engulf herself into me I can read her thoughts and she is unaware of that.

"But I need to talk to you," She argued annoying me.

I just shook my head at her and scoffed "About what?" again taunted "Weather?".

She glares at me as if wanted to murder me and blocked my way which infuriated me. I saw the rebellion in her hazel eyes which captivated me.

"No not weather, Ethan Dark but something very interesting," She smiles trailing a finger at my chest "Perhaps, Vampires".

I give her no look no feelings any surprise not even emotions as she was studying my face closely trying to detect if I am surprised or shocked that I am somehow related to the Vampires.

I just roll my eyes at her and retort bitterly " Vampires, uhh".

I caught her hand and gripped it reasonably tightly before speaking, "Aren't you watching too much of Vampire stuff?. Is that why you're suddenly asking me this?. You know what you need to get out of that fictional world".

She eyes me suspiciously not even trying to free her hand from my grip.

"Let's go if your blabbering has ended," I said before grasping her hand even more tightly and leads her out of the cemetery.

I bring her to the campus ground and finally release her hand before stepping away not even looking at her.

"You shouldn't poke into anyone's business," I asserted sternly not even giving her time to say anything to me.

I could feel her staring at my back as I walk off leaving her behind and get into my SUV parked outside on the road.

I drive off to the palace and went straight to my room just want a peace of mind. After taking a long shower, I changed into my casuals before lying on the bed not wanting to think about anything.

Vampires don't sleep in the day or night cause they're dead not having the tiredness or fatigue but sometimes to concentrate they can sleep and refocus on everything.

Closing my eyes, I grip a lock of Bethany's hair into my fist which I've taken from her comb last night. Soon I feel myself drowning into a vision.

"Ethan..."

I heard a female voice in the distance unclear from where. I quickly opened my eyes only to find Bethany standing over me.

"Bethany, what are you doing?" I asked in a dry tone not able to understand anything.