Chapter 30 - The Dark Prince & His Date

Bethany Spark

Air tightened not letting me breathe while my hands constantly to the lid again and again.

I can't breathe...I am gonna die...

And what scaring me the most is the body beneath me, the constant feeling of someone touch crawling my skin. I feel sick at the fact of a copy of me tickling me.

It was getting even hard for me to breathe, I can't able to see anything in the dark either but damn sure about the existence of someone pulling me in the casket.

"Is this me?"

I dared to peer at the woman but in the darkness, it was all black not clear to me but also scaring the shit out of me. This couldn't get scarier.

"Please, I can't breathe..take me out..please"

I panicked as my breathing ragged with each second passes by. My eyelids flickered close slowly as if my body is giving on me. I was losing the hope of getting out of here.

Just his name was on my lips...

"Ethan.."

The world slowly narrows down into a pinpoint of light. The last thing I see before I lost consciousness was the face of my replica smirking at me.

"Save...m.

I jolt awake with adrenaline running down my spine and caught my lost breath feeling like waking up after so many years. My whole body was sweating but then I heard a familiar voice.

"Bethany, hey what happened?"

My face was cupped up with his large yet soft hands and my eyes met his concerned ones. His brown eyes were flickering with several kinds of emotions as if he'll turn the world upside down for me.

Without a word, I just throw myself into his arms and he enveloped me in his strong arms

Without a word, I just throw myself into his arms and he enveloped me in his strong arms. His warm hands caress my back as if trying to soothe me down.

"Ethan, ..there was a coffin and feel like I am dying..." I was barely able to stagger those words out. 

He pulls me apart and gazes deeply into my eyes as if studying me. His fingers caress my cheek which warms my heart making me forget all about my anger.

"It was a nightmare just a nightmare, Bethany" His sweet words try to solace me.

But I disagreed," A nightmare but it felt so real to me?".

Shortly, his face was resting against mine to calm me down and to make me feel better but instead, it made my heart bloomed with contentment.

"I am here, right here okay" His warmness thawed my heart.

"Okay"

I calmed a bit trying not to think about the nightmare at all because it was just a dream that didn't happen but then something jerks inside my mind and I stared at Ethan a little afraid.