Chapter 27 - The Lost Princess & The Dreams

Elizabeth Dark

The fire crackled dissipating the tiny sprinkles in surroundings and some rushes along with the wind

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The fire crackled dissipating the tiny sprinkles in surroundings and some rushes along with the wind. The logs slowly thawed in the heat of the bonfire while I was seating quietly over the branch of a ruined tree.

My Victorian silky skirt swayed in the air timidly reminding me of the quietness and calmness of my surroundings. I was all alone here, nobody was here to support me, no friend, no family and no love.

I was all alone

Fated to live alone, nothing can change my life now. I chose this kind of life and I don't regret it not even for a second.

"Because loving you was a losing game, Owen" I sighed watching the extents of fire swaying in the air recalling him.

I was able to survive for this long because of him. I shook my head and masked my emotions before I lose myself in them. I don't want to become vulnerable shit and lost it all again.

I took out the ancient book and traces its rough cover that was etched with ancient symbols. I kept staring at it trying to feel the victory but attained nothing other than coldness.

"You're pathetic, Elizabeth" I berated myself and once again fixed my eyes at the book.

"Saor mo chumhachtaí" I wailed summoning my strength and felt my surroundings intensifying as every single moment passes by.

The book lifted and opened on its own in front of me as my eyes showed no shock watching it all casually.

An unexpected bright light blinded my vision. I groaned while stumbling back on my own as if something invisible propelling me.  

" What is going on?" I howled descending my fangs ready to fight whatsoever Ethan has implanted for me. 

"Elizabeth Dark, I am the keeper of this book"

A faint voice reached my ears and slowly the brightness dimmed revealing a lady in the black cloak with a lantern in her hand.

Nothing was visible other than her hands and her thin lips. I should have foreseen this.

Rolling my eyes, I calmed myself and stood normally in front of her. I know, I need to pass a trial to get my lost powers back and it depends on my devotion.

"I want my powers back" I stated coldly practically demanding what is mine.

Her hazy voice again annoyed me, "These powers are dangerous, Elizabeth but you are the owner so I can't negate your commands".

The Vampire's Curse [ Unedited ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें