"i'm leaving now." i said as i walked away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"can i get a hug at least?" he asked and i nodded as i wrapped my arms around his waist.

"bye mattia." i smiled as i walked to the driver's seat of my car.

"bye mads." he waves.

"your face is so shiny." she says.

"my face or yours?" i raise my eyebrows, looking at her face that was shiny too.

she gasps, "you had sex didn't you?" she asked and my heart drops as she can tell what i did.

"how the fuck-"

"bitch your face says it all." she says and i look in a mirror. "and you weren't going to tell me."

"it just happened." i said. "we were talking about us and then one thing led to another so we went to the room."

"he makes you happy doesn't he?" she asked and i sighed.

"more than what i'd like to admit." i tell her and she smiles softly.

"just be careful, m." lauren says. "i don't want to see you get hurt again."

"i won't." i told her. "we had a long conversation about it already and i told him i don't want anything yet."

"and what'd he say?" she asked.

"that he'll wait as long as he needs to." i respond. "he's really trying, you know."

"i just want to make sure you know what you're doing." she tells me.

"there's still a lot he has to prove." i told her. "but i really think he's trying his best." i said. "enough about me, how was your weekend."

"it was good." she said. "i talked to his mom and his little brother a lot." she said. "his mom's the sweetest she showed me pictures of ale when he was a baby."

"i can imagine an ugly ass baby." i said and she hits me.

"i know you're not talking with a dinosaur looking ass ex." she said and i hit her back.

"shut up." i laugh. "alejandro's ears are bigger than his head."

"mattia's gap is-"

"don't even dare." i tell her and she laughs.

when we reach my house, i park the car and get out of it. i grab my stuff and unlock the front door only to see my dad and raquel making out in the kitchen.

"jesus christ!" lauren yells as we both cover our eyes.

"oh my goodness." raquel says as we hear their feet move around.

"we thought you'd be home at two." my dad says as he looks at the watch.

"it's one thirty." i said as i looked at my phone.

"how was the sleepover?" my dad changes the topic.

"it was fun." i answer for lauren and i. "we went out and just gossiped." i smiled and he nodded.

"i'm glad you girl had fun." he says. "raquel and i wanted to talk to you girls about something."

"sure, what is it?" lauren asks.

"we have a date for the wedding." he says and i smile.

"it's going to be on june twenty second." raquel said. "i was wondering if you girls would like to be my bridesmaids." she said.

lauren and i looked at each other before screaming, "of course!" and we both hugged her.

"i'll plan the bachelorette party." lauren says.

"who are your best men or whatever they're called?" i asked my dad and he chuckled.

"i haven't figured that out yet but i'm not worried about that for now." he says. "we want the wedding to be approved by you guys. you're my daughter and lauren's like having a second daughter." he says.

"love you too mason." she says and he rolls his eyes.

"you guys should choose what you want though, it's your wedding after all." i tell him.

"i know but we trust you guys with decorations and you know i'm not really good with that." he says and i nod in agreement.

"i decorated this house." i said and we all laugh.

"we'll help you guys." lauren says and i nod.

+

author's note
bro i completelyyyyy forgot to add the song for the last chapter so if you enjoy the music in the back, go reread it if you'd like! im gonna post another update today too. sorry for going mia on yall, blame school AGAIN and from now on.