ventiotto

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

madison

the next day after the dismissal bell rang, i walked out of my class and went straight to my locker to place my books inside.

tomorrow's my flight to chicago where social bash is taking place and i haven't even packed anything up yet.

"welcome back madison." i heard a familiar voice say from behind. i turn around and meet eyes with jenna.

this bitch.

"you've got to be kidding me." i said before turning back around towards my locker.

"so, are you and mattia back together now?" she asked me.

"not that it should concern you, but no." i responded to her as i placed my books inside the locker.

"so then you know that he's talking to cynthia now." she says and grow frustrated.

"why are you talking to me again?" i asked her and she stood beside me.

"look, i know we're not the best of friends and i-"

"we're not friends at all." i interrupted her and she exhaled deeply before speaking again.

"i have i plan that we could both benefit from." she said.

she's always up to something.

"what are you up to now jenna?" i asked her and she smiled.

"if we ruin whatever cynthia and mattia have, we could both have him." she eagerly tells me and i look at her.

she's literally crazy.

i sarcastically sighed, "i'm sorry but, unlike you, i don't sabotage other people's relationship for my own self satisfaction." i said.

"i'm sorry for getting in the way of your relationship with mattia, but to be completely fair he told me you guys had broken up." she said and my heart stops.

i turn to her, "he said what?" i asked her.

"he called me saying he was single and that he wanted me to come over." she said. "he offered to pick me up and he did and then it just happened."

"i don't know if i should believe you right now." i crossed my arms.

"i know that i've done absolutely everything to ruin your trust, but after i saw you guys were serious i stopped trying to ruin your relationship." she admitted. "the only person who kept
going was leilani."

mattia lied to jenna about being single so he could fuck her?

"i have to go." i told her before walking away.

i can't believe him.

i angrily pushed the door open and saw lauren with the boys from far away. i walked up to them, "finally you're here, where were you?" lauren asked me.

"can we go please?" i asked her.

i felt mattia's eyes on me.

"wait are you okay?" she asked me.

"i'll wait in the car." i said, ignoring her question as i walked past her.

"mads wait up!" mattia yelled from behind.

i felt him grab my wrist, stopping me from walking any further. "are you o-" he asked and i slapped him before he could finish as tears ran down my cheeks.

he held his cheek with his hand, "what the fuck is your problem?" he asked.

"what's my problem?" i asked in disbelief. "the only problem here is you."

"what did i do?" he asked.

"let me refresh your memory." i said. "you told jenna you were single the day you cheated on me." i told him. "we're we single? because last time i checked, i broke up with you after seeing you in your bed with her."

"i-" he said but immediately stopped himself in defeat. "i would've told you if we would've calmly talked about it."

more tears formed in my eyes, "there's nothing to talk about mattia. you had your chance and now you want to talk about it when it's convenient for you." i told him as i cried. "where was this energy when i wanted to talk to you?"

he got closer, "can you please stop crying i don't like seeing you-"

"don't." i said as i pushed his hands away from me. "just don't. you keep being nice to me just so i could give you a chance and you just don't stop."

"because i love you." mattia said. "i'm trying to fix what i caused!" his voice grew louder.

"there's no fixing this!" i spat as i wiped tears from my eyes.

"then you know what madison, if you can tell me that you hate me, i'll leave you alone for good." he says and my eyes shoot up to meet with his.

his stare was stern and serious. too serious. i have never seen mattia this serious.

"say it." he insisted. "if we're really done for good, if you hate me like you claim you do, if you want me to leave you alone, if you no longer love me or are in love with me, say it madison." he said, not breaking eye contact.

i break eye contact and look to the side, trying to hold back any more tears from falling.

i wipe my eyes, "i hate you." i said as i looked up at him.

he scoffs, "that's such bull!" he exclaimed.

"i hate you." i said it again. "i hate how i'm the one who got hurt, i hate that you've turned me into a person i never was, i hate how much drama you've caused in my life, i hate you!" i angrily told him.

he scoffed, "then your wish is my command." he said before walking away towards his car and slamming his car door shut.

i cried as i walked back to my car, "madison." lauren said as she grabbed my shoulder.

i turn around and give her a hug. "he's not worth it." she tells me as she rubs my back. "i'm so sorry, m."

i couldn't even say anything. i didn't know what to say. i just told my first love that i hate him. what am i supposed to say?

"how about we go to the mall and pick up our dresses for social bash and get some ice cream on the way?" she asked and i nodded.

+

mariano

hey stranger, how's jersey
treating you?

same old jersey but i'm just
glad i'm with my dad

i miss you

i need to ask you sum

we can't hook up mar i'm
a thousand miles away now

LMFAO stfu

you want to be my date to
the social bash prom?

um

it's fine

i'd love to

you scared me dumbass

you know i don't handle
rejection well

and that's exactly the reason
why i did it 🙈

what color's your dress?

red

sayless

+

author's notes
lowkey a cliche ass chapter but w.e excuse any grammatical errors, i wrote this chapter really fast. i've been busy the entire day <33