due

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

"𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜."

madison

the flashing lights surrounded the room, his hands were on my hips as i swayed them to the beat. i turn around to face him and smiled, "you wanna go somewhere else?" mariano asked me in my ear and i bit my lip as i nodded in response.

i know exactly where this is going.

he grabbed my hand and lead me out of the big crowd and into an empty room. he closed the door shut and made sure to lock it.

* WARNING *
the following scene contains scenes of sexual nature. if you wish to skip these scenes, look for a disclaimer. read at your own risk otherwise, enjoy <3

he threw me onto the bed and took his shirt off in the process of it, revealing his cross tattoo that laid on the top right of his chest.

his tattoo made this ten times more pleasurable.

he swept his hand up to my head and pulled me in to a lip locking kiss that didn't last quite long. he didn't waste any time laying me down, keeping his hand where it had been.

his kisses traveled down my neck until he was blocked by my shirt. he grabbed the hem of and smoothly pulled it over my head. he just smiled and started working on my shorts buttons. those slid off pretty easy but he wasn't satisfied with the amount of clothing that was still on me.

he traveled down my stomach leaving a trail of kisses until he got to his destination. he slid one finger under each side of my pink lacy panties and slid them down my legs slowly. he put his hands on the inside of both thighs and pushed them apart to make room for his head.

he started by leaving gentle little kisses up and down my lips, teasing me. i hate him for that.

then he slid his finger up and down massaging my clit before he plunged his thick fingers into me. "fuck." i moaned and grabbed the sheets around me for leverage.

while his finger worked in and out of me his tongue went to work on my clit, i started moaning and wildly grasping for something to hold onto before the wave of pleasure ripped through me, but to my disappointment he stopped right before i was given the chance.

i quickly looked down at him frowning and he quickly answered my questioning eyebrows. "you should know by now that there's always more." he smirked and i raised an eyebrow.

"and you should know by now i don't like to waste time." i told him and he lightly chuckled before getting close to my face.

"where's the fun in that?" he whispered and i grabbed the back of his neck and connected our hungry lips together.

he then stood up and took off his pants and i couldn't stop staring at the bulge that took up most of his boxers. he kneeled over top of me, laying his member on my stomach while his tongue assaulted mine.

i started to close my hand around his member gently. when i heard him moan quietly i knew that was a good sign, so i started to rub my hand up and down his long shaft. he started to move his hips with my hand moaning louder and louder. the louder he got the slower i went.

"i thought you already knew what happened last time you did that." he whispered again.

i placed a hand on his cheek and looked straight into his eye, "show me." i provoked him and he smiled, showing his perfectly aligned teeth.