tre

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

"mar isn't the type to ask girls on a date and we both know that." lauren says. "he likes you, m."

"i think i'm going to cancel." i said as i aimed for my phone but she quickly snatched it before i could grab it.

"you're going on that date." she says. "he treats you good madison."

"we both made a deal and he's breaking it." i told him.

lauren sighs, "madison, you have to let people show you a different side of themselves. mar isn't just a toy you could use whenever you're bored."

"we toy each other it's perfectly fine." i told her.

"you're both like this because of a heartbreak, correct?" she asks and i stay silent. "madison."

"yes." i groaned in annoyance.

"then you both understand each other." she says and i roll my eyes.

before i could say anything, lauren gets a facetime call from alejandro. she clicks the green button and answers.

"bruh stop!" he yells from the other line. "hey baby i wanted to call you." he says with a smile.

yuck.

"i'm leaving before i experience phone sex." i said.

"no!" she tells me and grabs my hand. "ale could you please tell madison to give mariano a chance?"

"fuck you!" i heard a familiar voice from the background.

"mattia shut the fuck up." kairi yelled and my eyes widened.

"yeah i'm definitely leaving." i said but she stops me again.

"madison do you like him?" he asked me.

"no." i told him.

"then don't give him a chance." he simply replies and i smile.

"thank you!" i said as he defended me. "that's two to one." i told lauren.

"i hate you." she told me and i gave her a hug.

"love you too." i said with a wide smile.

notmadison

liked by papimariano, lauren

liked by papimariano, lauren.rod, zarbruh, alejandrosario, kairicosentino, joshrichards, and 16,279 others
notmadison talked to my management team & theres sooo much in store for you guys, i can't wait 🥺🥺

username WHAT IS ITTT

username what

username mattia shaded you on his priv