trentuno

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

madison

it was about three in the afternoon and it was time for the panel. this is basically the part where they can ask us questions and get to know more about us.

we sat on on the chairs in front of the white table with a microphone in front of us.

mattia walked towards his chair and mariano placed his arm over me. i laughed, knowing exactly what mariano's trying to do.

"give a big round of applause for the new jersey boys!" said the host as mattia, alejandro, roshaun, robert, alvaro, and kairi waved at the crowd. "then we have cynthia parker!" she waved at the crowd and blew them a kiss.

"madison cecaro, lauren rodriguez, and mariano castaño!" he said and we both waved as people cheered.

the crowd settled down. "okay, let's start our questions." he said.

everyone raised their hand as the host looked at the people from the crowd. he pointed at someone to ask a question, "i have a question for alejandro." she said and alejandro turned on his mic. "how did you and lauren meet?"

alejandro smiled, "lauren's madison's best friend and she came to new jersey one day to visit and that's we officially met that day, but we talked more when madison left."

the crowd was filled with a reaction of 'awe!' before the host picked someone else.

"i have a question for cynthia." a girl said and cynthia quickly sat up. "did you try to kiss mattia last year knowing he was in a relationship with madison?"

cynthia's face dropped and a laugh escaped my lips before i covered my mouth. oh god.

cynthia glared at me before smiling, "i was heartbroken and he was talking to me and it was just in the heat of the moment." she responded.

"my question's for madison." another girl said. "who's your tiktok crush?" and i laughed.

"my tiktok crush." i repeated. "i'm gonna have to say mariano." i said as i looked at him and everyone cheered.

"mariano do you have feelings for madison?" another girl asked and he laughed.

"he's getting red!" lauren teased him.

mariano laughed before licking his lips and turning his mic on, "madison knows the answer to that." he said and everyone clapped and screamed.

"mattia's so mad." lauren said in my ear.

i discretely looked over at mattia who was clenching his jaw and shaking his leg.

i'm going to have so much fun with these questions.

"i have a question for mattia." another girl said. "do you still love madison?"

these people will ask anything and i'm loving it.

he cleared his throat and fixed his hair, "madison and i were together for a while and i'll always have love for her, but i've moved on." he said and the crowd boo'd him.

"mariano would you date madison?" someone else asked him.

"it's all up to her." mariano responds. "i most definitely would."

"there was a rumor that you guys hooked up, is that true?" the same person asked.

"you know, there are other people here that have far more interesting lives than mine guys." i joked and they laughed.