quarantuno

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

the next day at school, madison walked up to her locker. "hey beautiful." she heard from behind. expecting it to be mattia, she turned around and faced josh.

"uh, hi josh." she greeted him, clearly confused why he came up to her.

"i haven't seen you in forever, how was miami?" he asked and she closed her locker.

"i mean it wa-"

"madison!" mattia said as he quickly walked over to them. "josh what are you doing?" he asked josh.

josh cockily smiled before shrugging, "madison was just about to tell me how miami was." he smiled and mattia glared at him. "wait are you two back together?" he asked them.

"yes."

"no." mattia and madison said at the same time.

madison looked at mattia who she could tell was internally rolling his eyes before she sighed, "we're not there yet."

josh raised his eyebrows, "then i think it's perfectly okay for me to talk to madison."

"actually, i think mattia and i should go to class before we're late again." she smiled before grabbing mattia's hand and walking away. "what the fuck was that?"

"nothing." he said as he looked back. "josh and i had some problems while you were away."

"what problems?" she asked him.

"it's nothing to worry about, we just had a fight." he says and she rubbed her forehead.

"you have got to stop fighting people." she told him and he chuckled.

"says you." he says. "you were about to fight jenna the other day."

she held in her laughter, "she was provoking me." she defended herself and he rolled his eyes.

"i hope you're ready for tomorrow." he says and madison flashes him a smile.

"i am." she replied.

as mid terms and loads of homework were the only thing on madison's mind, madison was excited to finally get a break from school and spend some time with mattia on valentine's day.

she knows that things haven't been exactly perfect between them, but she's glad they're taking things step by step to ensure things go well this time.

as much as she loves mattia, she still finds herself overthinking and assuming little things. she's afraid of mattia committing the same mistake.

she relives the moment she walked into her boyfriend's room and saw him sleeping with his ex. he hated hector so much for what he did with jenna, but he's quick to sleep with jenna and ruin his only real relationship.

they were only together for four months yet it felt like they were together since forever.

but even after what he did to her, she couldn't bring herself to genuinely hate mattia. she hates that she accepted his apology so quickly because what he did wasn't forgivable.

how do you sleep with someone else when you're in a relationship?

jenna tried to constantly ruin their relationship, but she also helped leilani drug her. she's sick to say the least.

after their biggest secret was released, people talked down on madison. it was expected to be completely honest. going back to your cheating ex boyfriend isn't exactly the best thing to do.

as much as she didn't want to admit, she cares about what people think of her. that's been the problem since they first began dating.

she was always afraid of the fans hating her and it's still a fear she tries to hide as much as she can.

she wants to try to make things better this time, but the trust isn't there. she's does believe mattia when he tells her he loves her.

if he truly loved her, why did he cheat on her?

+

author's notes
hey guys i'm finally back! if any of y'all remember the chapter from no idea where josh is first introduced, PLEASEEE let me know. i have an idea in my head but i need to know if i made him a bad character or a good one. anyways, sorry for the short chapter there will probably be a double chapter idk yet.