sedici

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

it was about six in the morning when i woke up and mariano was laying down next to me. i fell asleep yesterday waiting for him, but he never showed up while i was still awake.

"good morning." he smiled and i stretched before sitting up.

i smacked his chest and he flinched, "what is wrong with you?" i told him. "i was worried."

"i'm okay." he chuckled.

"why are you laughing?" i asked him and he continues to laugh.

"because you hit softly." he says and i squint my eyes before getting up but he holds onto me. "where do you think you're going?"

"how's your friend?" i said as i lay back down.

"he's fine, i took him to get another tattoo." he said.

"can i-"

"no, madison." he says.

"you don't even know what i'm about to ask." i cross my arms and he laughs.

"you wanna know what happened." he said. "i know all we do is fuck, but i've gotten to know you."

i cover his mouth, "do you want a fucking microphone?" i say and he licks my hand. "gross."

"what are we doing today?" he asked.

"i have a photo shoot to get ready for." i said as i got up.

"do you have to go?" he says as he grabs my waist.

"oh how the tables have turned." i smirked.

"let me take you at least." he offered as he squeezed my waist and rubbed it up and down.

i nodded before getting up to brush my teeth. after getting ready and doing everything i had to do, i grabbed my bag and my phone.

"okay let's go." i said and we walked out of my room. i saw my mom in the kitchen and i went up to her, "i have a photo shoot today."

my mom nodded, "okay good luck, i love you." she said and i kissed her cheek before leaving with mariano.

i got into mariano's car and put my seatbelt on. i placed my bag by my legs and noticed panties.

from what it looks like, the only thing he was fixing was his boner.

i'm not going to lie, a part of me is jealous but i'm not going to bother to stress about it.

"so is your friend better now? i'm sure it was important if she had to call you." i said and mariano laughed.

"what're you talking about?" mariano asked. "i help a friend and he's a guy."

i moved my feet and pointed to the red laced g-string panty on the floor of the car. "guy?" i said.

he sighs, "there were some girls there." he said and i chuckle.

"you could tell me you fucked someone else instead of lying about helping someone." i crossed my arms.

"are you jealous?" he asked and i scoffed.

"me? jealous?" i asked and followed with a chuckle. "yeah right."

"last time i checked, we're not in a relationship." he said. "we're allowed to sleep with whoever we want."

"you're telling me as if i don't know this already." i said.

"then i don't get-"

"i don't care, just drive." i said and he sighed as he rightly gripped onto the steering wheel with his left arm.