cinquantotto

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

madison

as predicted, i woke up barely being able to move in bed. it was about nine thirty in the morning and we had to check out by twelve in the afternoon.

not wanting to leave out of this bed, i get up but i'm pulled back down by mattia's hand. "why are you up so early?" he says and i lay back down.

"it's nine and we have to go soon." i tell him and he grips my waist, pulling my closer to him.

"not yet." he says as he closes his eyes and continues to sleep.

i reluctantly released from his grip and got up, "i'll organize the stuff." i say and he groans.

i get up from the bed and begin to place my clothes and other belongings inside the duffel bag i brought. "there's two hours left you know." he states and i smile.

"but we still have to shower and and get ready for the day." i say. from behind, i hear him groan and get up from the bed. "you don't have to get up." i tell him.

"i'm not gonna let you do it by yourself." he says as he stretches before beginning to help me.

he's really trying to prove himself.

we took about twenty something minutes to gather our stuff and make sure we packed everything. i decided to take a shower and dress comfortably since we're going back to jersey.

mattia did the same and by ten thirty in the morning, we were walking out of the hotel room and making our way to check out. after checking out, mattia's car was brought to us by the valet worker and we were now on our way to jersey.

+

"where the fuck are you?" lauren asked through the phone as mattia drove up alejandro's road.

"i'm literally right outside." i said. "he's not gonna find out."

"your dad has called us four times each and none of us have answered, he's definitely going to suspect." lauren said and i laughed.

we pulled over on alejandro's driveway and got out of the car. "finally." lauren said as she hugged me. "how was it?"

i looked over at mattia who was smiling his ass off, "it was fun." i said and lauren looked between mattia and i.

"don't tell me you guys are back together." she says and i roll my eyes.

"we're not." i said.

"not yet." mattia added after i spoke and we both look at each other.

"let's go before your dad kills us." lauren said.

"did you guys bring me anything?" alejandro asked and mattia scoffed.

"what do i look like to you?" mattia asked.

lauren kissed alejandro goodbye and i walked over to mattia. "i know what you're going to say so you're welcome." he says and i smile.

"thank you." i tell him. "next trip is on me." i said and he raises his eyebrows.

"next trip." he states and i narrow my eyebrows.

"what?" i asked him.

"it's nice to know you have future plans with me." he teases and i roll my eyes before pushing him.

he leans in for a kiss and i turn my head, his lips landing on my cheek. "we're not dating." i told him.

"that didn't seem to matter last night." he said and my eyes widen as i gasp.