Volume 5: The Beginning of the End...

Start from the beginning

All: Bonzai!!

We start walking around a burning hole near us and a door in front of us is destroyed by a couple of Legionaires.

Me: Drop them!

It wasn't long before they became Swiss cheese.

Me: Come on, we gotta go through the Hanger!

They nod and follow me, running through the halls we were in towards the Hanger, where we finally hear the Vangaurd for the first time.

Zavala: This is Commander Zavala! Civilians, report to evac ships! Gaurdians, rendezvous at the Plaza! Our city will not fall!

I nod as we keep running through, then we see Cayde against a few more cabal.

Ruby: Cayde!!

He turns around and smiles.

Cayde: Fireteam Harem! Thank god you guys are here.

One of the Cabal yell at him.

Cayde: Oh. Just a second.

He activated Golden Gun and destroys the three cabal in the room with him.

Cayde: Okay. Zavala's doing the hero thing in the plaza, like you guys should've heard earlier. For me though, I have a date with the guy behind this.

Yang: Make sure it's a short date, alright?

Cayde: You read my mind!

Me: Alright. Good luck, Cayde.

We nod as Cayde teleports away and I start running with my fireteam, where we find Shaxx with a bunch of civilians, who all cheer at the sight of us.

Shaxx: The Crucible's greatest champions have arrived! Where are you guys headed?

Me: We're headed to the plaza.

Blake: Any way that's a shortcut would be nice.

Shaxx: Well, I'll open the armory then. It should lead straight to the hanger, which leads to the Plaza.

He pulls open the armory door.

Me: Thank you... c'mon, Fireteam!

As we leave, the civilians cheer us on, giving me a morale boost as we run through the destruction that the Cabal left on their way here.

We get to the hanger in no time, where we find a massive ship.

Weiss: God... look at the size of that thing!

Cinder: Must be their command ship.

Me: Yep. C'mon! We gotta mo-

I turn the corner and see a 6 pronged... thing, on the Traveler.

Salem: What is that?!

Me: I don't know!

Blake: I don't like it... it doesn't look like good news.

I look at it, worry returning in my mind, but we still fought through the Hanger.

Ghost: There's no way this wasn't orchestrated as just an assault on the Tower... they must want the Traveler!!

Me: If so, that'll be a problem... c'mon!

I look around and find a hole in the wall that my team crawls through, as Cayde comes on the radio.