Mini Cross-Over: New Weapons?!

I was randomly called over to the Hall of Guardians for something urgent.

Me: What's going on, Zavala? Why did you call me down here?

Zavala: Guardian, Ikora is telling me that there is a massive energy flux in a new area on Earth. She will explain it more in detail. For now, head to these coordinates that are being fed to your ghost.

Me: Alright. Let's go.

I get teleported to my ship and we fly off to... an older section of Europe? Not the EDZ???

Me: Uhh where are we going?

Ikora comes on the radio.

Ikora: So... there's been a massive amount of energy that semi-resembles the Light in a way. I don't know what it is, but if the Fallen find this thing... it could spell doom for The City. I need you to take this thing and return back to the city immediately. We'll figure out what this is later.

Me: Understood. Let's go.

We stop at what seemed like... a castle?

Me: Uhh... is that castle where I'm going?

 is that castle where I'm going?

Ghost: That seems about right. The coordinates aren't lying to me.

Me: Ok... I don't get i-

I see a massive flash of light coming from the inside of the castle. I feel its power against my body as it passes through me. 

Me: WOAH!!! WHAT THE HELL?!

I hear a voice.

???: You are not worthy yet, warrior. PROVE YOURSELF!!!

Ghost: What. Was. That?

Me: I think I know what we have to do. Get my swords out and take my guns off my person.

Ghost: WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU NOT USE RANGE DURING THIS?!

Me: I have a feeling that this is a melee course, Little Light. Trust me on this one.

Ghost: I know you're good, Guardian. So I will do this request this one time.

My swords appear on my back as I get transmatted on the grounds.

Me: How's this going to work?

I see the flash of light again, but I find it starting at the top of the tower.

Me: There you are.

I rush my way through and make it to an elevator... guarded by a massive robot mecha thing.

Me: Oh. Hello! You wanna go?

It walks up to me and smashes its mace against the ground in front of me, causing an earthquake of sorts in this room.

Me: Let's do this!

I draw my swords and get ready to dual wield against it. And it starts by trying to smash my face in.