The Interrogation

Ruby and I were lead to an interrogation room. 3 chairs... 1 table... 1 door. That's it. We were sat down and about two seconds after we sit down... the door is slammed, creating a large noise.

Blondie: I hope that you two know that your actions won't be taken lightly... You put the lives of yourselves and others in danger!

Me and Ruby were both dumbfounded by this.

Me: B-But they started it!!!

Ruby silently nodded her approval to my words.

Blondie: If it were up to me, I'd have you both sent home... with a pat on the back-

Ruby smiled a little... maybe to show that she liked what she was talking about.

Blondie: - And a slap on the wrist!

She slammed her slightly snappy wand onto the table in front of us, causing Ruby to get scared and then she makes her hands stay off the table for a bit.

Me: uhhhh... no thanks.

Blondie: Buuut... There's someone who wants to meet you both.

When she said that, a man in green robing, a coffee cup, and glasses came out from the hallway. He looked to be older because of his white hair, but his looks tell me otherwise. He was also carrying a plate of cookies.

The Man in Green: Ruby Rose...

Rose looked a small bit hopeful when he said this. I, for one, was a little creeped out. How the hell did he know her name?!

The Man in Green: ... you have silver eyes.

Ruby: u-uhmm

The Man in Green: So... where did you learn to do this?

He cocked his head to point at a screen that Blondie was holding. (I don't have a clue why she hadn't revealed her name until the ship ride, but I could care less.) This screen that she was holding was watching Ruby when she was kicking robber ass with her speed and her scythe.

Ruby: Uhhh... Signal Academy?

Man in Green: They taught you how to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed.

Ruby: Well... one teacher in particular.

Man in Green: I see...

He set down the plate of cookies he was carrying between the two of us. While Ruby had nabbed one and then began to plow through the plate of cookies, I decided to nab a few for myself before she ate them all... while this was happening though, Ghost explained who he was.

Ghost: The man in green that was talking just now is named Ozpin. He's the headmaster of a fighting academy that's nearby this civilization.

Me (talking to Ghost): Ahh ok. Do you have any idea on who the Blondie is?

Ghost: I actually do, her name's Glynda Goodwitch. She's a huntress, one of the few people that are actually trained to murder the creatures of Grimm.

Me (talking to Ghost): Great to know!

I snapped out of my thoughts as I began savoring the cookies... until of course, he turned on me.

Ozpin: So... F/N L/N. You're a long way from Atlas, tell me... what are you doing down here?

Me: First, How the hell do you know my name? Second, I am not a person from this place called Atlas.

Ozpin: That question can be answered by saying that I have eyes everywhere. Anyway, where are you from?