Teaching the Newbies

*some time later*

Random Guardian(over radio): We have the new guardians, Captain.

Me: Understood. Now let's get over to the Last City.

I turn over to the 3 guardians that are next to me.

Me: Follow me. We're going to my planet for now... I need to train you guys on your abilities.

Cinder: uhhh... where is your ship?

Me: Right here.

The ship comes up behind me because of auto pilot.

All: Woahh....

Me: Let's go!

All of us get teleported into the ship. Thank the Traveller there's enough room for a guardian to live on this ship, or else this would be crowded as all Get Out. I sit in the main chair so that I could invoke Ghost to take us somewhere.

Me: Take us to the Last City.

Ghost: Auto pilot set... entering hyperdrive shortly.

Me: Y'all might wanna take a seat back there... this ship's hyperdrive may look cool... but it also is really quick... you can get knocked down pretty quick around here.

They all take a seat on a few of the chairs that lie around the area.

Me: Good choice. Ghost, we're ready!

Ghost: Entering hyperdrive now!

The ship started travelling to Earth at a tremendous speed. And everyone was hurled back into their seats. After maybe 30 seconds of traveling in hyperdrive, we stop moving as we look at Earth.

Me: So... what do you guys think?

Ruby: This place... looks a lot alike to Remnant...

Cinder: I'll agree with Ruby on this one... this place looks a lot like our home.

Pyrrha: What is this place? A copy of Remnant?

Me: This place is my home and one of the five places that I fight on to protect Humanity. Take us down, Ghost.

We descend towards the white sphere that I know as the Traveller. And almost right next to it...is where we are going

Ghost: Now arriving at the Tower.

We fly by the front area of the courtyard before our Ghosts drop us off on the balcony. We get a look around and the girls are in awe.

Me: Guardians? Welcome... to the Tower... our trading and social hub... as well as the place where I will show you my Vanguard.

We walk down to the Hall of Guardians and see my leaders. Cayde-6, Ikora, and Zavala.

Zavala: Good to see you back, Guardian...

Cayde: Hey! It's my favorite guardian!! How's it going, my friend?

Me: It's doing good, Cayde!

We high five each other.

Me: Man, that never gets old.

Cayde: Isn't that right.

Ikora: I see that you've brought friends with you. Who are these people?

She points at the other three in the room that came with me.

Me: So... you remember when I told you that I had a bunch of new guardians on that planet?

Ikora: I heard your radio chatter... how many new guardians do we have and what are their classes so that we can help them?

Me: Ghost? What have we got?