The Fall

The attack on Beacon was a very monstrous one.

People and Grimm were everywhere when we got off the coliseum. Alphas! Regular Grimm! You name it, it's here! I don't get I- wait.

Ghost: Guardian!! We have more issues than Grimm here!!!

Me: WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE ANOTHER ISSUE BESIDES THE GRIMM, GHOST?!

Ghost: LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!

I turn around and see a Knight slashing at me with its sword.

Me: WHAT?!

I barely dodge the blade and gun down the Knight.

Me: GHOST! WHAT'RE THE HIVE DOING HERE?!

Ghost: I have no idea!! What I do know is that this is going to be a REALLY HARD fight!!

Me: YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN! I NEED TO RALLY MY TEAM UP HERE!!!

I call up Blake and Weiss first.

Me: Yo! Are you guys here?!

Blake: We're here! But there are other creatures besides the Grimm here! WHAT ARE THESE THINGS?!

Me: They're the Hive! Remember the mission we went on together when I showed you all those creatures? That second species I showed are called the Hive! MAKE SURE YOU NEVER LET THE THRALL GET CLOSE TO YOU! THEY CAN TEAR THROUGH YOUR AURA LIKE IT'S NOTHING! AND IF YOU SEE ANY BLUE THRALL THAT ARE GLOWING... RUN AWAY AND SNIPE IT DOWN!!! YOU DON'T WANT TO MELEE IT!

Just then, I hear a shrieking through the microphone that sounded like... NO! 

*boom*

Scroll: We're sorry, this caller has been disconnected.

Blake and Weiss are dead af after that.

Me: Ghost, when this fight is over... we are activating every single Ghost that is in this case on my back. I have a feeling that we'll need them.

I hear shrieking again... but... that's not from the Cursed Thrall. That's... No... NO WAY! She can't be-

I see more than enough Thrall rushing me and I gun them all down. As the dust clears, I see her. The witch that caused me more than enough trouble last time.

Me: NO! OMNIGUL?! HOW?!

I hear her scream again.

More Thrall appear out of nowhere and rush to another location while Omnigul fires some darkness bolts at my face. I dodge her bolts and run for my life.

Me: No... this can't be happening. How is she back?! I killed her twice already!

I dialed up Yang but she doesn't pick up her scroll. I also check Ruby's and she answers.

Ruby: Y/N! Please... tell me what's going on!!

Me: Cinder's invading the place... Tell me! How's Team JNPR doing??

Ruby: They've disappeared! I don't know where they went! Where's Weiss and Blake?!

Me: I called them earlier. They aren't responding anymore. I think the Hive got them.

Ruby: WHAT?!

Me: Creatures from my reality have come here. I DON'T KNOW HOW THEIR QUEEN-LIKE... THING IS STILL ALIVE! I KILLED IT TWICE ALREADY!!