PvP

It was finally time... the Vytal Festival Tournament is here. I was spectating a battle between Team RWBY and Team ABRN, who were from Haven... or at least that's what Ghost told me. Since I was an extra member in Team RWBY (since all the other teams had 4 members), the rulemakers for the tournament have permitted me to enter as a contender for the Solo duels. Eh... better than nothing.

Team RWBY was at an amazing lead, but that chick on that hoverboard is going to be a little iss- oh... nevermind... She just got destroyed and thrown out of the arena by Blake. Nice hit, girl. 4-3 Team RWBY leading out. Yang was duking it out with someone else that punched a lot while Weiss was just balling up the other two in a fist of ice. Nice. Hehe. That girl, Arslan, rolls her eyes at what happened to the other two because apparently I can see that. She swings over to the two who were busy just rolling to the end of the arena. She got into a fighting stance and punched the ice ball. Damn, shattered that thing to pieces. A combo was starting to unfold where Team RWBY was and it worked flawlessly. Yang punched them all with the same explosion punch, and knocked them out with their aura level depleted to 10. GG, Team RWBY wins.

We get out of the arena for the day because... well... Team RWBY had to semi-recuperate after that battle.

Ruby: WE DID IIIIIIs everyone else starving?

Me: That was nice and cute. haha

Ruby blushes at this statement.

Blake: I may have worked up an appetite.

Blake stomach rumbles like she hasn't eaten in days.

Weiss: Gee... if only there was somewhere on campus where we can get food... oh wait.

I look around and I see countless food shops...

Ruby: It's ok Weiss... I forget about the fairgrounds too.

Me: I think that she was being sarcastic, Ruby. 

Ruby: Well if you were hungry, why didn't you say so?!

Yang: Come on! I know the perfect food place!

We start walking off when Weiss gets a call which she ignores. Good answer if it's an unknown number. God, I hate those spam callers.

???: Gonna be hard to eat without this.

I turn around to see Emerald holding a red wallet. I think that's Ruby's. I grab it while I give her a cold stare.

Me: Emerald. How nice to see you again. How's life?

Emerald: Nothing much has happened recently. I just came down after I watched Team RWBY's fight earlier. That was totally AWESOME!!!

Ruby blushed again from the compliment. HEY! I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN FLATTER HER!!!

Blake: I heard that your team progressed to the next round too.

Me: That's fantastic. Great job.

Weiss: Y'know, I feel like we never see your teammates anywhere.

Me (thoughts): Gee, I wonder why.

Yang: How did they do in the fight?

Something tells me something bad went down.

Emerald: It went well.

Ruby: That's great!

Me (thoughts): Oh if only they knew of the problems with her team. If only!

Me: Why don't we get some victory food together?

Emerald: Oh... gosh, that sounds great... but... my teammates are kind of... introverted.

She cocks her head at Mercury who was smelling the inside of a boot. Whaaat?