"Oh Nawll nawll I told you I'm all in. I'm serious bout getting this money." Vonte responded noticing Spazz was staring at the bag.

"Did what's the problem yungeen?" Spazz asked lighting his blunt.

"Shit moms put me out , sumn bout she oun want no drugs in her house & some going down the wrong path like my daddy bullshit." Vonte mumbled scratching his head.

"Like yo daddy, Oh Janae was on one this morning fasho. And what you said to her when told you this, you agree with her?" Spazz questioned.

"I mean I can see why she feel that way but I ain't that nigga. He was weak, a real coward even as a child I could see that, he ain't wanna realize the consequences of his actions so deflected that shit upon us, lashing out with rage and shit. Shit I told her like it is I'm aware of what comes with this shit and this the chance I'm willing to take for a better life. The day I killed my daddy I knew my life would be this way but I made the choice to make the best of it. My fate is my fate we all gotta expiration date but I'm knowing ima die rich." Vonte explained.

"I knew this day was coming and I set some shit up so you'll be ready for it too. I see a lot of myself in Vonte, the first day I met you I knew you was built for this shit. You been hardbody since you was a jit, but what another sees means nothing if you don't see it in yourself. If you ready then today starts a new chapter in your life Yungeen." Spazz spoke his words captivating Vonte.

"I'm ready" Vonte shrugged.

"That's what I like to hea' so check this out. I got a couple houses laying around for multi reasons. There's this house on 38th, nice lil spot or whatever I mean it could use a lil work but it's a lil stash house for right now. I know yo 17th birthday coming up and shit so consider this my gift to you. It's close by ya moms shit so you can look out for her. You can stay there however long you need, but like I said it is one of the stash spots. I trust you Vonte this uh step up for you, but with great power comes get responsibility. Can you handle this?" Spazz inquired.

"Yea I got this, man I preciate you fr. Hell I was coming ask you to help me check into a hotel." Vonte replied calmly but inside he was jumping for joy.

"Don't mention it yungeen, you been saving up right?"

"Yea I got bout $15K so far."

"Aight well I can't have my new lieutenant walkin' and shit. Ima have one of my boys at the dealership hook you up nice, let's go see ya new place then we'll handle that."

"Damn that nigga Vonte just said fuck school today huh?" KD laughed as he looked around noticing Vonte was missing at the lunch table.

"Somebody call or text jitt and see if he fr." Draco said and everybody looked at Melanie.

"What the fuck y'all looking at me fah?" Melanie asked rudely scrunching up her face.

"Cause when Draco said somebody, that somebody is you." KD chuckled.

"Nigga why I would dat so he can think I'm worried bout him yall startssssss" Melanie rolled her eyes turning back to Avonae.

"He ain't hea' he wasn't on the bus this morning. I'll call jit." Nyny responded.

"Wassup cuh ... yea I'm straight ... nawll these gay ass niggas act like they miss you or sumn ... hell yea talkin bout where is Von" Nyny laughed into the phone.