She went to the place where she promised with Alex.

_______

After a few minutes, she arrives. She went in and looks around. She found Alex sitting alone while staring at his coffee.

"Alex." Rose calls.

He lited his gaze and meets Rose cold eyes yet still soft. He stands up and clears his throat.

"H-Hey." Alex shuttering.

"Be fast. I don't want Jimin found out that I'm here." Rose says.

"Okay. First, I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't confessed to you." Alex apologized.

"Straight to the point." Rose says.

"I'm such a stu*id guy. I should have known that you sees me as friend." Alex looks down.

Rose feels guilty. She being too harsh to him. Everyone can fell in love with a wrong person. And it natural.

"It okay. Besides, we still can be friend though. Nothing wrong with it." Rose smiles.

Alex looks at her with shocks. Then, he smiles to her. He gotta admit it. Rose is such a sweet girl he ever met.

"Thank you for giving me a chance, Rose." Alex says.

"You welcome. I start to thinks that...everyone should have a second chance, right?" Rose grins.

"You are right. Anyway, don't you want to order? I will pay it for us." Alex winks.

"Awww, you are really a gentlemen." Rose tease him.

"Well, I always be." Alex smirks.

Rose laughs and order what she wants.

________

"Kook, stop it. You hurting yourself." Jimin hold his hands from punch the wall.

"SHE LEFT ME HYUNG!!!!!" Jungkook yells.

"I know!! Doesn't mean, you have to hurt yourself!!!" Jimin says.

Jungkook holds his head and Jimin can see tears flows on his cheeks.

"She will never come back. She never will. She never did. What should I do now?" Jungkook asks.

"Calm down. How about you go meet her and talk to her. Say sorry or something." Jimin says.

"It wouldn't work, Hyung. I hurt her." Jungkook cried.

Jimin feels sad for his friend. But, he knows that Jungkook wouldn't give up to find her.

"But it wouldn't stop me from finding her." Jungkook mutters.

Like he thought. Jimin chuckles and pats his back.

"Stop crying." Jimin says. Suddenly, the door opens reveals the worker.

"Sir." Someone calls.

"What?" Jimin asks.

"We saw Miss Rose at the cafe with Alex." The co-workers says. By that, Jimin eyes widen.

Rose and Alex laughing about Alex jokes.

"Are you freaking serious??" Rose laughs.

"I'm serious, Rose. Anyway, it time for me to go back. My lunch time is done." Alex checks his watch.

"Me too. I have to go. Jimin will come home soon." Rose chuckles.

"Well, see you tomorrow, Rose." Alex smiles.

"See you tomo-"

"Where are you both going?" Jimin asks.

They startled by it and looks at him. Rose eyes widen. There is nothing she can see except, rage and anger in his eyes.

He breathing heavily and he staring at Rose eyes very deeply. Rose knows, she will be dead after this.

CONTINUE~