Angry outbursts

Malfoy's POV

'Potter.' Granger looks up from her homework shaking her head in agitation as she lightly dips her quill into the glass tear-shaped inkpot 'What do you want Malfoy?' The boy who lived twice didn't bother looking up from his poor game of Wizard's chest against Weasley 'I'm in the middle of doing anything but what Headmaster Dumbledore said to do.' He distractedly rebuffs Granger's rude greeting as Weasley snorts sending Potters Pawn to its death with his Bishop as he shoved the end of a liquorice wand in his mouth 'If you believe Wizard's chest is more important than the safety of Fraser and our spawn and the rest of the school then that's on you.' I quietly seethed between my teeth Granger snaps her head up meeting my gaze her honey brown eyes widen the slightest fraction 'We've been concerned about Hazel since she was paired with you Malfoy the first night she was paired with you she was tossed around like a rag doll, in what way I don't know, but if you're truly harming her and threatening her now I will end you.'

I snarled shoving the chest game to the floor fully gaining their attention as I leaned into Potter's personal bubble growling loudly he needs to understand that I'm serious. 'Fraser's been targeted, they're going to attack Hogwarts to get to her today, why do you think we had that meeting you tosser.' I hissed angrily, smacking the letter I received from my mother during breakfast onto the table between the three golden idiots 'She's going to be carrying my child very soon.' I nearly whispered as Granger grabs my letter from the table and unfolds it 'So if something happens to her or Ian after I willingly came to you three for help before I thought to ask the authorities for protection I'll kill you three myself.' Potter quickly loses his scowl and concern immediately masked his features which for some reason it sent the beast on a frenzy.

'Don't do that.' Snapping my head to the left I scowled at the airy Ravenclaw 'Don't tell me how to live my life Lovegood.' Granger handed Potter the letter grimacing as she does 'Your mother's sweet enough to burry her house elf.' I sent her the nastiest glare and she only returns it 'Too bad I can't say the same about you.' Damned blood purity or not Granger is already my least favourite sister-in-law. Raising my middle finger with a clenched fist as I've seen Hazel do behind Snape's back and to my face multiple times had her jaw-dropping 'Do you know what that means?' She quips with a cocked brow 'Dunno don't care seen Fraser do it behind Snape's back thought it might be offensive.' At this piece of knowledge Granger only rolls her eyes as she huffs in irritation 'What does Hazel do behind Snape's back?' Potter asks handing me the letter with a grim face 'She flips off my fiancé behind his back.' His face cracks with a large smile 'Ahh yes the good ol "fuck yourself" nonverbal suggestion muggles use.' I shrugged 'Yes well that's what I just told Granger then, now. More importantly, what are we going to do about this?' Pocketing the letter I bounce my eyes between three of the four golden idiots.  'Hazel doesn't need protection Draco, it's Ian. He's defenseless you know, but Hazel can outduel just about anyone excluding Headmaster Dumbledore and Professor Snape and McGonagal.' I didn't miss the sour looks that crossed her sister and two closest friend's faces 'Ian needs both of you.' The Ravenclaw continues with her little rant 'But you also need them both more than you're willing to admit, here she comes now, if you don't mind I'll be going now, I have to start helping Professor Flitwick get the doors warded.'

Fraser hits me in the back of the head before I could see her 'That's for causing me to run into a wall earlier today you wanker.' Rubbing the back of my head in irritation I turned around narrowing my eyes with a small frown 'I'm sorry, here give me Ian.' She promptly swats me upside the head once more the look of horror etched across Potter's face before Fraser rudely attacked me resembled that of the one he wore when Weaselbee said something offensive toward Granger at the Yule Ball during the Tri-Wizard Tournaments. Quickly wrapping my arms around her seething figure I press a kiss against her bruised and scratched jaw muttering a quick healing incarnation against her bruised flesh I cup the back of her head, holding them both against my chest firmly 'Are you seriously purring right now?' Her mumbled question ghosts across my clavicle sending goosebumps across my chest 'Maybe.' She snorts a tired giggle and hums 'You're bloody annoying with your mood swings.' She grumbles pressing a small kiss against my chin dropping my arms from her waist I carefully grabbed Ian from her arms without a second thought and propped him against my shoulder allowing his head to rest on my shoulder as he squirms, lifting his bobble like cone head blindly looking around the half-empty great hall.