Blue eyes and tanned skin

'It's only been a few days Hazel I'm sure Lizzie will return to the portrait and you'll go back to bantering with her in no time it won't do you any good to check on the portraits every hour.' I anxiously nibbled on my thumbnail shifting in my seat I grunt a retort ignoring the pointed looks her and Harry gave me while clutching a steaming mug of coffee in my other hand, crossing my legs to stop them from bouncing under the table 'Lizzie wouldn't leave without saying goodbye Hermione, she has separation anxiety alright? She couldn't go a whole day without texting or FaceTiming me over literally everything that's including taking a shit.' Harry wrinkles his nose both confused and disgusted 'FaceTiming?' I waved my hand picking at my bottom lip as I figure out a way to explain future muggle technology 'It's a way muggles communicate when they're not together, we video chatted a lot toward the end before I came back here.' He nods his head slowly 'I still don't understand but I'm sure she's okay Hazel. If she's anything like you, which I believe wholeheartedly she is, then she's fine.' Snorting I take a sip of my coffee i hold the mug with both hands as I set it back down on the table, watching Ron's wobbly elbows with a glare I pick my mug back up the moment he almost knocks it over to ask Harry a question of his own 'Malfoy still hasn't returned either has he?' Theo asks raising a concerned brow as he rubs his hands together thoughtfully 'No, hasn't sent an owl or anything, can't say I'm completely lonely though, I've got a miniature panther living with me as of lately.' Ginny cocks her head to the side 'What are you talking about?' She asks taking a bite of breakfast as I pulled apart a date and dip it in honey  'He's a Maine coon, proper beautiful too, he's got white patches all over him but he's mainly black, he's very elegant.' I mutter popping the honey coated piece of date in my mouth humming I close my eyes and chew before swallowing 'Named him Angus, he's always down for a conversation with me it seems.' Zabini chuckles and wipes his mouth free of toast crumbs 'I'm almost certain your describing the cat Draco and I seen in Diagon Alley when I bought a new owl over the summer, Malfoy adopted it even though he despises cats.' Snorting I finish the rest of my coffee and breakfast as the conversation headed into a different direction.

'I'm heading to care of magical creatures, Hagrid needs my help with preparing the Fairies for winter.' I head off to help Hagrid casting a few warming charms on myself and my jacket as I step out into the courtyard shivering 'It's to bloody cold out.' Producing my broom from my pocket I un-shrink it and mount the mahogany stained broom kicking off the ground I take off and spot the half giant from my high position heading into the dark forest, taking off I head into the forest after him signalling that I'm following closely behind I lose focus for a moment and land on my face bouncing off a large tree root. I shake myself off, hoping my embarrassing moment wasn't shared before I spot the top of his head and mount my broom, slowly I creep along circling around him until I land and dismount my broom shrinking it to the size of a pencil I put it in my pocket as he smiles and waves, twenty fairies fluttered and twirled around us as they received attention, vain little creatures, I too feel the same way when I receive attention.

'Alright my darlings, I have a present for the lot of you.' I product a small box from my jacket pocket and set it in front of a thicker based tree tapping the box with the tip of my wand I quickly back up as it began to morph, slowly inching its way up the base of the tree Hagrid watches with anticipation and a bated breath as it continues to become part of the tree, nothing happened as the nest started growing bark until tiny holes big enough for the fairies opened up and vines began growing around it like a cocoon, soon the fairy colony had a decent sized nest to sleep in during the approaching winter and were safe high above ground 'I'll add a few charms and wards to it, so they'll stay warm and toasty as well as undetected by Snape as long as they hide in the nest.' Hagrid pats my shoulder as gently as he could with a joyous laugh 'Blimey! I think they like it! I tells ye they do!' His large smile stays in place as we walk back to the castle, despite the harsh chilly winds I was enjoying the walk 'I suppose yur handling things a bit more maturely than I've given yeh credit for Hazel.' Chuckling I sniffled and wiped my nose 'I suppose going off the handle would only cause amusement for the ministry, Besides even if Malfoy is a large prat I can tolerate him when most can't.' Hagrid sighs gesturing for me to enter the hall leading to the charms and transfigurations wing 'In yah go Hazel.' Sending me off with a wave I head to charms class and slid into the open seat next to Ron.