Bleary eyes and cracked knuckles

Rated M

His mouth feels lovely, I hum in content as his lips drag across the base of my neck and ghost across my collar bone before repeating his previous action, threading his hand through my hair he drags the other to my hip, squeezing his fingers as he digs the tips of his finger into my flesh pulling a moan from the back of my throat while he bites down on my neck, I tug the hair at the base of his skull and whimper out his name causing him to hum in delight against my neck 'Say it again Hazel.' he mutters against my neck dragging his lips toward my ear 'Say you're mine, Hazel.' I bit down on my bottom lip as his hands cup the curve of my arse, lifting me onto the small kitchen island as he stands between my legs 'Say you're mine, love.' I shudder, closing my eyes as his thumb pulls my bottom lip from its confines I lean forward as I lift my hooded gaze to meet his 'I'm yours, Malfoy.'

I snap my eyes open and quickly sit up, inhaling sharply I shook myself resting a hand against my beating chest I take a deep breath slowly exhaling I shakily rub my eyes reeling at the thoughts floating through my head in utter confusion I drop my hands and blink a few times 'So I'm going to go off here and assume you had a decent nap.' Malfoy says in a chipper mood the grin he was wearing showing in his voice 'I don't know what you're talking about.' I deny rubbing my eyes again I shook my head trying to shake away the dream in a daze 'I have no idea what you're talking about.' I repeat once more as my fingers twitched 'I dare say, I might enjoy hearing about it.' He comments grabbing my chin forcing eye contact I look away hiding the blush forming on my cheeks as a deep chuckle emits from his chest as he sits up grabbing my waist.

Malfoy pulls me back into his side and rests his hand on my hip ignoring my scowl as he shrugs his shoulders with a cocky grin and looks at me 'I promise I won't tell anyone besides Granger, Blaise dreams about me all the time, in fact he had a dream about me last night.' He says with a cheeky grin a light pink hue graced his sharp cheeks as he tries to stifle his laughter, huffing I slap his chest and push away from him ignoring the way his hand tightened around my hip as I turn away, 'Fuck off.' I grumbled turning into him, relishing the way his rings dug into my hip as he watched me with that look on his face, shaking my head I rest it on his chest closing my eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath of air through my nose I allow myself to drift off until the dream began to replay in my mind grumbling I shake my head while wrinkling my nose and groan lifting my head off his chest 'I don't know what you were talking about, and let's keep it that way.' I lamely mutter blinking away the sleepy burning haze assaulting my eyes. 'Oh but I don't believe you.' his voice grew huskier as his fingers danced across my hip 'Besides Hazel, I truly enjoyed hearing you moan my name that way.' I growled pulling the blanket over my head as he laughs at my misfortune 'I'm going back to sleep.' I whined into his chest 'Sweet dreams, love.' I bit his chest causing him to grunt clenching the hand on my hip as he rolls me onto my back using his body to pin my own against the mattress with a smug grin 'Are you positive biting me is going to rectify the situation?' I frown letting my head fall against a pillow with a sigh 'I suppose not.' Malfoy rests his weight on his elbow and hand, keeping his upper body off of my small frame while he lightly brushes my hair out of my face and leans down, brushing his fingers down the column of my throat he glances at my lips as his tongue sweeps against his bottom lip he sighs dragging his fingers lazily up the side of my neck before cupping my jaw 'I am curious though, why would you bite me after having one hell of a dream that includes me Granger?' He mumbled as his grip on my jaw tightens slightly 'I do foolish things when I'm nervous.' I admit as my face heats up under his gaze I look away as he tuts.

Malfoy brushes the tip of his nose against mine as he leans in 'Can I do something foolish?' He asks in a husky whisper, his breath ghosts across my lips as his eyes bore into mine 'Depends on the type of foolishness you're trying to pull.' I retort wetting my lips with the tip of my tongue 'Salazar sake witch!' He growls capturing my lips with his nipping and nibbling on my lower lips he groans as my nails dig into the flesh of his clavicle as I slowly respond to his touch, tilting my chin to give him better access to my mouth his tongue flicks against my lower lip, teasing the assaulted flesh as his hand flattens around my neck, he applies light pressure with his fingers drawing a small gasp from me he stills and pulls away before pressing one last small kiss against my bottom lip, he opens his eyes watching my every move as I try to catch my breath 'I suppose you can call us even for biting me Granger.' I take a deep breath and shakily nod.