Dying light

Major cation- rated M,
Damon spiked Hazel's drink
Hazel spills a secret she's been keeping from everyone.
Malfoy acts like a love sick simp
You've been warned

'I don't feel well.' I mutter climbing out of the pool from the deep end my body was on fire and it wasn't an appropriate type of warm. 'Is anyone else warm like almost too warm?' The clan and I had migrated into the pool after a quick lunch, spending most of the day in the warm waters, 'It's a heated pool Hazel, of course, you'll feel warm.' Ron jokes splashing Harry in the face as he comes up from the water  'I don't mean it like that.' I mutter with a slight blush standing up I ring out my hair and grab my towel wrapping it around myself securing it over my large tee-shirt 'I'm going inside to make supper, it'll be ready in about an hour.' Carefully gathering the rest of my things so I don't flash anyone in the pool I beat feet inside shivering against the cold air as I slipped into the kitchen through the greenhouse 'You ran barefoot again didn't you?' Stephen comments looking at the clumps of sticky snow falling off my legs as I waddle past him 'Yes I'm burning up don't judge me.' Damon snickers standing in front of the sink 'You're probably warm from the pool Hazel, you also just got over a quick cold before the holiday break.' I shrug heading for my room to shower and change into something breathable and loose-fitted before making dinner.

'I'm not feeling any better Stephen it's getting worse.' I moan falling into a chair crossing my leg over the other squeezing them together tightly 'What's the matter? Are you a bit tense?' Damon sympathetically mocks me, my gaze snaps to his narrowing my gaze as the realization hit me 'You! You! Son of a whore.' his grin widened Damon you sneaky son of a bitch 'Damon I'm seriously going to kill you.' He claps his hands together 'Shouldn't leave those pills about Hazel, they could get into the wrong hands.' He sarcastically chides.

Stephen crossed his arms over his chest watching the situation with a look of alarm plastered on his face 'What did you give her Damon?' He demands immediately settling in his older brother role using his vampiric speed to come check my eyes and pulse 'Oh calm down Stephen it's just a sex pill. Or three.' Screaming in frustration I throw a heavy plastic cup at his head just barely missing the side of his head though I know it wouldn't hurt him it was still worth it, turning my attention towards his younger brother I groan 'Stephen go get Severus please.' He looks between his brother and I for a moment 'Please. He can fix this he has to fix this Stephen GO.' Two moments later Snape walks through the greenhouse into the kitchen followed by Hermione wrapped in a towel 'I'm sorry I asked Stephen to grab you but Uh,' my face flushed an uncomfortable shade of red as a wave of heat rolls through my body 'What's the matter with you? Stephen said it was an emergency and that you needed to see Severus.' Hermione takes a second to look me over a frown forms on her lips as she glances between my flustered expression and Damon's proud smirk as he crosses his arms 'What's so serious you need my help with that you cannot figure out yourself witch?' I shoot Hermione an apologetic look and take a deep breath 'Damon slipped something in whatever I ate or drank today, it's a muggle medication Ace must of left here and it uh..' I trail off clearing my throat awkwardly 'Oh don't be bashful.' Damon snorts walking out of the kitchen humming the tune to Hot blooded 'Paybacks a bitch Hazel.' He calls out heading for his room.

'I picked where you sleep, bastard!' I snarl under my breath knowing he could hear me 'He gave her something that helps ease someone into having sexual intercourse it's basically a stimulant that increases sexual desire.' Stephen says to the both of them knowing I couldn't without dying of embarrassment 'Thank you, Stephen, it was rather hard to say that.' He slaps my held up hand reciprocating the high five 'He what?' Hermione shouts brandishing her wand ready to barge up the stairs to gut him 'I already dealt with it.' I mutter silencing her 'Listen.' I hold up a hand before we hear Damon scream from his bedroom 'Hazel I'm going to get you back for this you asshole Child!' Smiling with satisfaction I turn my attention back towards Mione and Professor Snape 'Do you have any potions that will counteract the pill's effect? Shit I know I piss you off but I'm not going to wait this out or jump Malfoy's bones, we're finally getting passed the awkward friend stage, help me. Please.' His brows rose into his hair line as he rubs his chin thoughtfully before a look of concern masks his features 'Pardon but you say pills Hazel?' He asks in alarm immediately checking vital signs and blood pressure Snape resumes his place next to my sister 'Aye, three he said.' Stephen hands me a glass of water scratching my head affectionately 'You're handling the situation better than most.' Snape observed taking a cautionary step back as I hum in satisfaction crossing my eyes as a violent rack of shivers hits me I snort raising the glass to my lips downing the tall glass of water as Stephen takes a step back 'I'm in a house full of family, blood or not that's just.. utterly. Gross, besides they weren't my pills to begin with like I said they were Ace's he used the house for a week and must of forgot them.'