Small victories

You've been warned the last chapter as well🤷🏻‍♀️ rated M.

Hazel's Pov.

Malfoy kicks open the bedroom door muttering under his breath as the solid wood bounces off the wall with a loud bang stepping inside of our room he pushes the door shut winking as he catches my miffed expression in the mirror next to the door and smacks my arse, watching the pink flesh heal 'Asshole.' growling under my breath he turns carrying me over to the bed 'Easy does it now.' He chirps whilst dropping me on the mattress caging me between his arms and body as I bounced on the bed with a seething breath 'I told you to behave.' He mutters with mock sympathy stroking wisps of hair out of my face with the back of his fingers he shook his head tucking them behind the tip of my ear 'You didn't listen,' the actual nerve of this wizard 'Unbind my hands.' I snap behind clenched teeth swinging my leg up between his parted knees with a snarl he catches my thigh this his, chuckling in aggravation a smirk tugged on the corner of his mouth as I hissed in annoyance.

'I don't think I will now.' Dragging myself from under him I briefly paused half way as he leans down pressing a kiss against my rib cage 'This is rather amusing, watching you struggle and all,  I'm also loving the no bra streak you always have going on.' I didn't miss the crack in his voice as I rip my leg from his closed thighs, kicking his knee I push myself across the bed before startled yelp ghosts passed my lips as his hands wrapped around my ankles he grins hearing the angry hiss pass my lips in protest, I glare as his wicked grin widened while he yanks me back to the edge of the bed grunting as my knee connects with his groin.

Malfoy pushes my thighs closed digging the pads of his fingers into the back of my thighs while caging my legs between his pulling away to fully stand he undid his tie with a single hand his eyes narrowed into murderous slits 'We're going to have a small chat about your attitude love.' I grumbled under my breath as he sat me up wrapping his arm around my torso he strokes a finger against the inside of my magically bound wrists letting my arms fall by my sides, checking to make sure the mandrake leaf pressed under my tongue didn't break I grunted rubbing my side 'That attitude of yours minx, I swear it's going to get you into severe trouble.' I pushed against his chest to create a few inches of space between I grabbed my wand off the floor before it got snapped in half tossing it onto the nightstand I fell back against the bed I'm in the process of becoming an animagus. Tonights the night we have an electric storm. The sound of his shoes clicking against the hardwood floor filled the silent bedroom as he walks around until they stop in front of me, his thigh nudges my knees apart as his snow coloured hair pops into my line of vision causing me to roll my eyes as I turn my head to look at the headboard he snorts I grumbled ignoring his pointed look until he grabs my chin forcing me to meet his storming gaze I'm pretty sure I have more bruises from you this week alone than I do from this week's Quidditch practice. He traced his thumb against my bottom lip furrowing his brows in aggravation as I firmly bit the tip of his thumb in retaliation. Flicking the tip of my tongue against the pad of his finger I wrap my lips around his thumb watching as his grey eyes darken a considerable amount with lust before he smirks tugging his thumb gently down my bottom lip.

I wrap my hand around his wrist a small delightful shiver ran down the length of my spine as he traces the tips of his fingers against my thigh before he pulls my leg over his hip 'Bloody tease.' The sour expression masking his face amused me, sitting up on my elbows I leaned forward pressing a kiss against his chin and pull away shaking my head. He grumbles pressing his lips to mine Malfoy pushed the crumpled fabric of my skirt up my thigh higher revealing my bare legs as I undid the first three buttons of his uniform button-up 'Why are you undoing my shirt?' He asks as I bat my lashes popping the fourth button open 'Kiss me and I'll show you why.' I cheekily respond before he captures my lips with his.