The hobbit

Part rated M. Next chapter will also be rated M in the beginning of the chapter.

'In no way shape or form was it okay to put food dye of all things in my freaking shampoo and conditioner so which one of you flat foots did it?' Elizabeth shrieks angrily as the twins clutch their sides, deep bellied strings of hysterical laughter ripped from their throats as she violently shook in place wrapped in a bathrobe her blonde hair was now different shades of pastel and dark pink 'It wasn't us Lizzie we swear.' She throws her towel at them stomping her foot childishly 'Then who did?' She seethes narrowing her eyes as she turns around 'Was it you Hazel?' Snorting in amusement I pop another grape into my mouth sharing a glance with the actual culprit 'Nah, but I praise whoever did it.' She whirls around sputtering at our godfather who actually did do it.

'Well, spit it out girl, I haven't got all day.' She glares bending quickly she picks up a throw pillow from the floor pelting it at me, almost knocking the bowl of grapes nested on my lap onto the floor 'Papa! Tell her to stop being a rude ass bitch.' Feminine laughter enters the living room before gamma pokes her head into the large room 'I'm glad you girls have a healthier relationship than before.' She cooed stepping into the living room carrying a tray of chocolate chip biscuits in her flour-covered hands 'I never thought I'd see the day.' She smiles setting the tray down dusting her hands off 'Are you girls sure you don't need anything for school?' The bowl of grapes was snatched off my lap as Lizzie shoved a few into her mouth smacking her lips obnoxiously, earning a glare from our godparents.

'No gamma we're alright, we've got everything our headmaster has permitted us to floo back. Will you two be alright with Mrs. Malfoy and-,' 'Oh stop your fussing Elizabeth Rae-Lynn and chew with your mouth closed you look like a cow chewing its rut.' Papa snaps smacking the top of her head with a rolled-up quibbler magazine 'I'm just making sure.' She quips holding her hand up in surrender 'Besides you both know it ain't me fussing over you both it's Hazel, she always has, always will.' Gamma plops a small cardboard dessert box onto my lap patting my cheek she smooths the worry wrinkles next to my eyes as I slip the box into my bag 'We'll be alright dear you've got about ten minutes before you troublesome two head back to school, will you be alright?' I cup her hand on my cheek planting a kiss against her palm as I lean into her embrace nodding my head I heave a sigh letting my eyes close as I relish this moment with her.

'Aye gamma, I'll be right as rain, it's you I'm worried about what if papa puts salt in your tea, or, or adds to much sugar to the spaghetti sauce, maybe Albus will-,' Elizabeth snorts in amusement patting our godfather's shoulder planting a kiss against his forehead as she grabs her trunk hauling it by the fireplace  'Damn, she's really dragging you through the mud just to stay home with you that's real toxic.' He grumbled in response as he stood up from his lazy chair 'Stop scaring your grandmother with my cookin now girl, you haven't died the last three nights so I don't want to hear any more complaining.' He pulls me off the couch by my wrist wrapping his arm around my back 'Come here, Bunbun.' He loops his other arm around Lizzie as she grabbed my trunk, squeezing us against his sides he rests his chin against the crown of my head, burying my face into his beard I sigh, breathing in his old spice and clove after wash 'I love you both, we've got something to give you girls before you go back we wanted to wait until it was just the two of you here to give them to you.'

Gamma taps my shoulder holding a small opened pocket watch by its chain in front of my face  'It belongs to your grandfather, and once you and that sweet boy are married it'll be his.' I take the pocket watch with a small sheepish smile before pulling my shrunken robes from my pocket 'Thank you gamma, thank you, papa, I'm sure Draco will appreciate it.' Pressing a kiss against their cheeks I slid it into my breast pocket of his flannel, ignoring my grandfather's pointed glare once he realised I had taken it out of the dryer 'I think you ought to ask for my flannel instead of snatching it you little shit.' Gamma chuckled behind her hand handing Elizabeth a similar gift, except hers was cuff links 'It's not grand like the pocket watch, but that poor boy of yours needs these more, go get your uni-.' Lizzie shrugs out of her robe tossing it on the coffee table before wrapping her arms around our godmother 'I've learned very quickly to get ready before we leave or Hazel will change me like a child.'