The train

I'm heavily re-editing this entire book, please reread it if you'd like, It's a complete train wreck and I'm trying to fix it

------------

'Honestly I'm tellin the lot of you to settle dow oh Hazel! Hazel-,' shutting the compartment door with the heel of my boot I purposely ignored Hermione's disapproving gaze as I make a face directed towards Zachariah Smith before shutting the blinds 'It's fine, it'll be fine, that'll be fine right Ginny?' The red haired girl nods with a slight smile as the door slid open once more as Ronald steps into the compartment 'I'm serious Harry, mum didn't just send a Howler to Kingsley, she delivered it to him! And once the howler ripped its self apart she ripped into him, it was- oh erm, hi guys, erm uh, girls?.' Rolling my eyes I stretch out on the bench before he could take a seat and opened my book 'Hello Ronald, fancy a throat punch maybe three?' Ginny asks cracking her knuckles with a nasty glare 'You gave us a fright last night you bloody big head, you're lucky mum was home this morning to see us off or you'd be dead.' I nodded along in agreement itching the side of my head frowning as different shaded glitter specks fell on the pages of my opened book 'I'll have you both know the only way to get rid of glitter is burning your house down, even then you've got a fifty fifty chance of this shit following you, believe me I've tried using my wand, it makes it worse it seems.' I grumble watching more fall on my book

'I wouldn't have let them off if the twins didn't tell me what they were, honestly you both set yourselves up for failure telling the twins about them.' I found glitter bombs in the muggle world while on a mission for Dumbledore, I thought they would be useful against someone. Just not myself. 'Oh shut it you toe rag.' Hermione chuckles as I curl up in a ball, allowing Harry to sit as the train starts moving and throw my hood up using my cloak as a blanket I tuck my sock covered feet under Harry's thigh 'Wake me when we're almost there so I can change into my uniform, it's in everyone's best interest if I have a nap before the sorting of the first years and since you're all here I feel better about taking a lil' nappy nap.' Ginny tosses me a hand knitted sweater with a large G on it 'Here's a pillow, Goodnight cranky pants I hope you enjoy your nap.' Pulling my hood father down my face I close my eyes and focus on my breathing as I trace one of the newest tattoos littering my wrist until I fall into a light asleep.

'Hae,' swat. 'Hae?' Poke. 'Hae!' I uncover my head with a slight hiss before instinctively kicking his long legs out from under him 'I'll get you and I'll make it look like an accident Harry James Potter.' Stretching my limbs out I groaned feeling my shoulder and hip satisfyingly pop and yawn 'Swheres miooooone? ugh that was probably the fattest nap I've had in a while.' Harry snorts dusting himself off from my assault 'I need to make sure Ron wakes you up next time. Go get changed we'll be in Hogsmead in about twenty minutes.' Saluting him as I stand the door slid open 'Oh good your awake, hurry up and get changed we're almost there.'

Heading off to get changed into my school uniform I bump into Luna and Neville, giving them both a quick hug I head off to get changed and brush my teeth, watching the glitter fall out of my hair I sigh, tipping my head over I lightly scratch at my scalp watching as the green and red Micah powder falls to the floor for a moment, standing up I throw my hair into two French braids before slipping out in the narrow hallway of the train, crashing face first into a warm and purring chest 'Mmph.' Stepping back I trip over the bay I dropped and promptly landed on my arse 'Well isn't that a pretty sight? A Granger falling for me without having to do a damn thing to make it happen.' He's way to full of himself. 'A date would of been appreciated first Arseling.' Standing up I dust myself off before briefly glancing at Malfoy's priceless face 'Unfortunately for you that'll never happen Malfoy, Bleached Arseholes just aren't my cuppa, toodles.' Walking away I resisted the urge to turn around causing me to completely miss the mixed emotions flashing across Malfoy's face and headed back to the compartment 'Honestly women you're insulting my intelligence.' I slide the door closed 'Not much to insult there, good buddy.' Ron scoffs crossing his arms a pout drawn on his lips 'Wish one of you came with me to change into my uniform, Malfoy decided to wake up acting cheeky this morning.' Crossing my legs I gather my cloak over them 'Said some stupid shit about getting one of us Grangers to fall for him, rubbish bullshitting slimy excuse of rotten rat shit that's what he is.' Ginny's eyes widen slightly as she hid her smile behind her hand 'Easy Hazel, you're getting frown lines.' Tossing her jumper at her I tuck my wand into its sheath gathering my belongings as the train slowly comes to a halt 'I'm starving.' Hermione nods her head as my stomach growls 'Same honestly, I gave Ronald my sandwich on the train, don't bother checking your bag he ate yours too.'

**

Hello, lovelies! This is my first marriage law fan fiction, it's got a lot of twists and turns. I know, but that's just how it is. I also would like to say before you read on that there is mention of using The funky lettuce. Due to the fact that I'm not a spoilsport I cannot explain to you why she uses it until Hazel herself explains to Draco why she does. . I'm really sorry if this is confusing as shit I've edited this chapter around seven different times to make it more understandable and to keep certain things unsaid until it's time to serve the tea.👌🏻 due keep in mind this is for mature readers only. Though I can't stop you from reading anymore; you should be warned that aside from different references from my favourite shows and movies the following are included in this odd book.
"Drug" 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ use  (dabs and rosins, straight flower as well as other Thc  and Cbd products example edibles and bath bombs .)
Arguments that slightly turn physical leading to my next little bit.
Sex
Mention of self-harm, abuse, and past suicide attempts.
I will put warnings on each of the chapters containing such scenes for those who can't or don't want to read such things in the detailed description.
Also though I don't think I need to explain, though I will; I don't own the right to Harry Potter nor any other characters aside from the ones I created Jk Rowling created this world. I'm just living in it.
Hope that's a Texas-size 10 4.

Pitter-patter readers😉
A