Welcome to Gamindustri, Star Warrior

Start from the beginning

IF: Hey, come on, don't get weird

IF: Hey, come on, don't get weird. Did you want to see us that badly?

Neptune: Ifffyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF: Alright, alright, get off it already. Stop crying and getting your snot all over me.

Neptune: But... but... Histy is...!!

IF: Histoire is... what? Wait, Histoire?!

IF: Nep! What's going on?!

IF: Also, who are these creatures that are with you? 

Neptune: Well, you see... then yada yada blah and...

IF: This and that and the other thing, I see.

Neptune: Oooh, just as I'd expect from you, Iffy! We're definitely kindred-spirits if you can understand that!

IF: Whether we're kindred-spirits really isn't important right now- we need to do something to help Histoire. 

IF: Nep, help me carry her.

And with that, Neptune and IF were carrying Histoire as they were heading to Neptune's Bedroom for Histoire to rest.

(Timeskip)

They were now in Neptune's Bedroom as Neptune and IF put Histoire in bed. While Kirby, Bandana Dee, and Marx on the other hand were sitting in chairs. 

IF: Alright, we've laid her down for now, but this is pretty troubling.

IF: I've called Compa, but... we don't know if the treatments we used are gonna work.

???: Sorry to keep you waiting, Iffy. Oh, welcome home, Nep-Nep.

Neptune: Long time, no see, Compa!! Hmm? Were you not that worried about me being gone, per chance?

???: Ah, Well, this isn't really the first time you've disappeared without telling anyone Nep-Nep.

???: I figured you'd suddenly reappear eventually like you usually do.

Neptune: Uhhhh... Huh. I can't tell whether you're really confident in me or if you just think I'm some kind of careless fool...

This person that Neptune was also talking to has a long light congo-pink hair with matching congo-pink eyes. She wears a tan-white wool sweater top with and matching arm warmers and boots, but with fuzzy balls at the top. Compa also wears a red plaid skirt, a black choker with a small heart on it, black-brown knee-socks with light pink heart cut frills, and often carries a black hip purse, and heart shaped buttons. And her name is Compa the nurse who works at a hospital in Planeptune and also a friend of Neptune.

 And her name is Compa the nurse who works at a hospital in Planeptune and also a friend of Neptune