Chapter 7*

DANA'S POV

I've got Joni's number in my phone, but I'm unsure if I should've called her or not, so I went and asked Kathlin for her advice. After all, she would tell me the truth. Joni is her best friend. Right? So I decided to call Kathlin. I told her to come to XIX with Will tomorrow for "important matters". She did.

"What's so important?" Kathlin asked me. She said it in some sort of a whisper.

"I wanted to ask you about Joni. You see when she passed out I put my number in her phone and I took her number. I was wondering if I should call or text her?" I was determined Kathlin was going to be supportive. It's obvious Joni liked me as much as I liked her. She was really nervous when I first spoke to her.

"No, no, no. She has a crush on this other boy at school. Plus she talks really bad about you and is very rude and manipulative." Kathlin said "matter of fact-ly". She didn't seem convincing. But I soon hated myself.

Who am I kidding? She doesn't like me. She is cute enough to have herself a boyfriend already.

"Thanks." I roughly answered. Then I stormed off. I would think Joni was better than that. She did act really nice. well for the few words that she told me at least. I guess she was only nervous because she is just starstruck. I guess it wasn't ever meant to be.

Or maybe I'm guessing wrong...