Chapter 6*

KATHLIN'S POV

So, Joni is awake and she's firing me with questions. I don't know how to answer most of them. Espicially the question that she keeps reapeating, " Was it Dana who said I'm hot?" Everytime she asked, she ended in a squeal. I decide to stop her and change the subject, "Who wants to go watch Prom?" Everyone cheers and runs to the movie room. I think I've stopped the Dana talk. But it might come back.

~2 days later~

I was in the hallway by my locker when Joni runs up to me. "Hey Kathlin. I have something to tell you." She said in a questioning sort of voice. I knew what she was going to do, she was going to ask for advice.

"Fire me up," I said sort of sounding annoyed.

"Well, you know how I always go through my phone once a month and delete a few contacts at a time." She was getting serious now.

"Yeah," I said. "Well, as I was getting down to the D's I saw Dana and it brought me back to when he handed me my phone. He must've put his number in, expecting me to call or text. What should I do?"

Wow, she is acting really calm over a celebrity. I don't know what to tell her. This is because Dana likes her. I don't think she should be getting in any relationship though. I mean she can't have a boyfriend before me right? "Don't do it," I say" He's a total player and is trying to get on you. Don't go by his looks. Swag doesnt pay your bills hun." I felt really bad for lying to my best friend but what else could I do? She says okay quickly then scampers down the hall. I thought I heard a sniffle. Maybe I should talk to Dana about this.