Six*

**Warning... Please don't do anything to yourself because you are beautiful and strong and you are worth it<3 it all does get better. Trust me. <3 I love you guys so much. Hang in there. ~masked4~**

Chapter Six

Will

May 22, 2018

I pull my shirt over my head and smoothed out the wrinkles before belly flopping onto my bed. "Ugh. the remote is so far away." I stretched my arm toward the remote on the floor, never leaving my spot on my bed. "Got it!" Gawd, that was terrible. I pressed one button and I was watching Sam and Dean embark on their Supernatural adventures.

"Will?" My sister appeared at my door. I turned my head and raised my eyebrows, signaling for her to continue. "Can I stay in here with you?"

"Sure..." Almost immediately, she ran to the foot of my bed, sat down, and watched alongside with me. When the first episode ended, I began to wonder why she was here. Well, call me a cat because curiosity killed me. I nudged my foot against her back and asked her why she was being all near me suddenly.

"I was bored..."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Why aren't you going to prom? You only get one...Unless you failed... Did you fail? You failed, didn't you! Dad is gonna kill you!"

"I just didn't want to go. Plus, you wouldn't want a guy to be all touchy on your little sis would you?"

I gave her an annoyed look. "Kate, you're 17. You could bang a guy for all I care. But don't cause you're underage..." I gave her an awkward grin and she just scoffed.

We watched tv together until nightfall and it wasn't that bad. I mean, we laughed and talked during the commercials; we'd fight over the remote and stuff. It was as nice as a brother slash sister moment could get.

"Will, Kathlin!" Our parents called us downstairs so I turned off the tv.

"Come on butt munch," I slapped her arm as I got up off the bed.

"Butt munch? Geez, you're old."

"Just...lets go." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of my room.

"Bet I can make it downstairs first!" She pushed me back and was already making her way down the stairs. Oh it's on, sis. Just when I'm about to pass her, she used her elbows and pushed me. Damn soccer season. I grabbed her waist and pulled her back as I pushed past her and made my way down the last few steps.

Our parents greeted us with smiles on their faces as we stood before them. I received a cute, little punch to my shoulder blade, courtesy of my sister.

"Will, we are going out tonight. So, I expect you will take care of your sister. There is food on the stove, so don't forget to feed Kathlin."

"Yeah, Will! I will not tolerate what happened last time." I stuck my tongue out at her and she mirrored my expression.

"We probably won't be back soon so don't wait up. Now give us a hug." I hugged both of them then my sister did the same.

"I love you mom. I love you dad." They both placed a kiss on their little princess' head. It was an "aww" moment. They both headed out and we watched as their car left the driveway.

"So what should w-" I started off quite awkwardly before I was rendered speechless as my sister wrapped her arms around my torso.

"I love you Will..."