Chapter 19*

I'M BACK IN BUSINESS WITH THIS BOOK.... BTW, it won't be each chapter is a different characters POV anymore....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

JONI'S POV

I was relieved that I was friends with Kathlin again, I mean lets be honest, we couldn't stay apart. We've been friends since kindergarten!

While we were walking out of Glow, I turned around to face Kathlin. Dana stopped in his tracks to listen to what I was about to say but of course he got shooed away...like a fly.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to lie." Kathlin said, pushing her bangs out of her face.

I smiled and hugged her. "It's okay. What else are you keeping from me?" I asked her. I was attempting to move my eyebrows like Cole but failed epically.

"Haha. The eyebrow whisperer is over there! Don't steal his magic!" Kathlin pointed out, laughing. "I have been keeping just one more thing a secret..." She said trailing off.

"And that is?"

"I stole your barbie in 3rd grade!" She yelled frantically as she covered her mouth with her hands.

"Yet, you still got Zoë Smith in trouble for your crime." We both laughed as we got to our rides.

Before I got inside Dana's car, Dalton yelled that we ALL were suppose to be at his house tonight for something special. I swear if its ANOTHER Doctor Who marathon, I'm gonna die.

KATHLIN'S POV

I'm glad Joni isn't mad anymore. I won't lie to her ANYMORE!

I was laying on my bed just scrolling through Instagram when Will called me downstairs to go over to Dalton's house. I love going there, his older sister Becca is soo nice.

I ran outside and got on my penny board. Honestly Dalton doesn't live that far away from us.

"I'm gonna beat you this time." Will said as he got ahead on his penny board.

"MY SHOELACE IS STUCK!" I yelled after him. Will ran back to me and I pushed him down, grabbed his penny board and skated away on mine.

"No fair!" He screamed after me as he ran to catch up.

"Too late" I said when we got in front of Dalton's house. Will was breathing pretty hard when I handed him his board back. I patted his back. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He pushed me down and ran inside. I ran in after him.

"I'm okay now, little sister." Will answered with a chuckle. He threw a popcorn kernel at me as Dalton walked into the living room wearing gloves and a pink floral apron.

"WATCH THE CARPET!" He yelled at Will. "My mom is making me clean the whole house." Dalton explained. We watched him pull his gloves off and take off his apron.

"Tough." Will and I said at the same time as we followed Dalton upstairs to the movie room. When we got through the door, everyone was there:Dana, Joni, Gabe, Cole and two girls I didn't know.

I sat beside the one girl with blonde hair and pink highlights. "Hi, I'm Allison." She said facing me. I smiled at her and looked at the girl in front of me. Her shirt said Glitter and her bracelet said Glitter.

"Is your name Glitter?" I asked her.

"Yeah...my mom had me when she was sixteen and..."

"She was a bit of a hippie." Allison finished for Glitter. I laughed and honestly, I felt bad that this girl has to live with that name.

I looked at Dalton as he pulled his top hat from behind his back and placed it in the middle of the circle

"Time for Truth Or Dare."

•••••••••• A/N I know its short but its just a filler since I havent updated.