THE ANNOUNCEMENT!

So to all you like my Series Of Persona Series and Magia Record I'll be making another prequel and Sequel."

Persona Record was Recently just Gonna be Persona 5 Crossing over With Magia Record."

"But as Time Passed, and I started Discover more about the Persona Series that it Started Back in 1996."

I started to fall in love with the Characters, Thought I Might have seen a Clip of Persona 4 the Anime at the Last Boss Fight Sense of Izanami-no-Okami."

"I didn't really Pay that Much attention."
But when discovering persona 5 I gonna to look for and Dig all way down." Literally to Find the Very First Game of it."

"And I've Have Played some of the Games, That Games I have at the Time of me writing this."

"Are Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth and Persona 4 The PS2 Game."

"I have a Working PS2."
That Doesn't Work on my Parents New TV But I Can Still Played the Game."

"But Off Topic, I Have Fallen For P4 the most, maybe because there is a Voice Actor for Played Cure Happy Aka Glitter Lucky in Smile Percure/Glitter Force Dub."

"So There is Your Pretty cure Connection to Persona 4."

"Rise Kujikawa Voice Actor is The Voice of Emily/ Glitter Lucky i don't know much of the Smile Percure Japanese."

"But I Fallen in Love With All The Protagonists of The Persona Series, Even the 1996 and 1999 Protagonists."

"That Basically in True Fashion Started the Persona Series We all Love today."

"As Writing the Fanfictions of P5 and Magia Record i Began to See Similarities Between the Two Series."
Magia Record is Part of The Pullea Magi Series."

"On my YouTube Channel I've Explained how they Were Similar."

"And I Think Everyone So Much For all the Support in this Story and the Series and Upcoming Prequel and Sequel."

"I will also being using Common Idea's I Had in Mind for Persona 5 Arena and PQ3, which is where I Go Akio and Akane's Names from PQ3."

"And Yes The Aiko Is similar in Spelling to Akio But they are Different People."

"And Aiko is Actually Yu Narukami's Daughter she is About 2 and 3 years old."

"And If you have Seen my Ideas for P6 and P5Arena."
You'll Know I Mention Yu's Daughter."

"She along with Nanako Will Become Very Important in the Squeal."

"The Titles Being

Pullea Magi Persona:

This One Will Be First and Follow The P3 Cast and The Cast of Tart Magcia, The Magical Girl Manga of Joan of Arc

Persona Record: Magi Arena

This will Follow Iroha and Ren's Relationship as Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

Explain more of The Cliff hanger, With The Identity of The Master who you Know and I've Wrote a Woman she is a Scientist too by the way by her Explaining about certain "experiments".

And What Are Connection To Erebus is, I'll Also Use ideas From CrossPawGames.

And This Will Be Around The Arena Games, There Only being Persona 4 Arena & Persona 4 Arena Ultimax,
A lot of Ultimax."

I'll be Making this After I Am Done with The Next Prequel." Gives me time to think it Though."

"And I Also I am Gonna Try and Play Persona 4 Arena Ultimax to Make it Sound like it's predecessor but More P5 with Ideas of P5 Arena."

Thank you For Reading This Story and I'll Work on the Next Ones on a later Date."

"Goodbye." 👋👋👋👋👋👋