Chapter 8: The Uwasa Of The Shrine

"What's The Seance Shrine? Said Yukiko."
This Rumor Obviously Is Somewhere Near a Shrine Said Chie."

"The Rumor is about The Seance Shrine, is From The Mizuna Ward, At Mizuna Shrine, The Rumor Goes if you Go to the Shrine after hours to Search for Someone you know said Yachiyo."

"You'll be able to Enter the Shrine, And Write Who You Searching For On a Plaque, By Writing There Names said Yachiyo."

"What Would Happen if the Person was Dead? Said Yosuke." Yosuke your not thinking what I know what you are Thinking said Chie."

"What!? Of course Not! It was Just A Question! Said Yosuke."
Well that hasn't really happened before?, me and iroha once encounter in Uwasa long ago, it's very complicated to Explain said Yachiyo."

"So All We Gonna Do is Follow The Uwasa Rules, And We Know Where it's Located said Jenpei."

"Wait Hold Up said Futaba."
If your forgetting What about How Half of Iroha's School was In that Foggy Forest with the Uwasa Inside it said Futaba."

"So Your Saying, The Uwasa Might not be at Mizuna Shrine, it must be somewhere else said Mitsuru."

"Like at a Different Shrine? Said Yu."
More on the Fact of That Uwasa, Should we Figure out why, People we know who are not a Persona-User or a Magical Girl End up here? said Mitsuru."

"Mitsuru Looked Over to Nanako and Tatsuya."
Tatsuya was Held In Modoka's Hands and Akio and The Others were Looking at Him and Fooling around."

"Minato was Also Looking at Tatsuya too."
Why do you think they ended up here said Rise."

"Well whatever it is, We need to Keep an Eye on them, Who knows what the Dangers of This World is Up too said Futaba."

"Futaba Is right said Yu."
I won't let anything happen to Nanako-San said Yu."
Especially that Little Boy, He's Modoka's Younger Brother Right? He's About 3? Said Yukari."

"Like a Kid Like Him Is More likely to cause a Bit of Trouble, he's Young so he wouldn't understand said Akihiko."

"But I am also Thinking what Yachiyo Said about the Seance Shrine, If that's True seeing people you know maybe it wouldn't be so bad if i- said Akihiko."

"Aki, Are You Talking about Miki? Said Shinjiro."
What she got nothing To do with it said Akihiko."

"Who's Miki, are Talking about that Girl Name, Sayaka said Yu." No She's a Different Miki, The Miki I am talking about is my Sister, Miki Sanada said Akihiko."

"Miki Sanada Was Akihiko Sister, Unfortunately She is No Longer Around, I Mind Changing The Topic it would bring back Unwanted Memories said Mitsuru."

"Oh I Guessing Something Bad Happened To Her? Said Rise."
It was a Fire, I Don't like talking about it said Akihiko."

"You Lost Family Too, Akihiko?, To Tell you Guys I've Lost My Mom said Futaba."

"So Were Like the Same But in Different Ways said Akihiko."
I should talk to Nanako-San and Try To Explain to Her What's Happening Said Yu."

"Well Don't Lead Out to Much Information, Anyways Me and Futaba are Gonna Join with Fuuka and Locate The Shrine The Uwasa Might be At said Rise."

"Rise And Futaba Left The Group." Magical Girls? Said Mitsuru." Something the Matter? Said Shinjiro."

"I am fine, It's Just Hard For Me To Believe that Magical Girls Actually Exist, The Way They Described Them, They are Born from Wishes and Send to Fight Witches said Mitsuru."