Short Story #1: The Christmas Magia 🎄

"It was after The Fight of  Yaldabaoth."

"The Phantom Thieves, Cheered With There Victory."

"Ren Got a Text From Iroha."

*Ren-senpai are you Alright!?*

"Iroha Texted."

*Yeah There's Nothing To Be Afraid of, I am Alright.*

"Ren Texted."

*That's a Relief, I am So Happy Your Ok.*

"Iroha Texted.*

*I Didn't Know What Would Happen If You Guys Didn't, Win But I am Happy of the Outcome.*

"Iroha Texted."

*I am Too, Christmas is Tomorrow, So Marry Christmas*
Ren Texted."

*Marry Christmas*
Iroha Texted."

"Iroha was Happy Afterwards."
Tsuruno had Dragged Ui, Sana and Felicia into another Room as Yachiyo Comforted Iroha."

"Hey I've Got a Awesome Christmas Plan said Tsuruno."

"A Christmas Plan!? Said Ui."
Ui Voice was Loud."
Ui Keep your voice down it Wouldn't be a Christmas Present if Your Screaming it Out Loud! Said Felicia."

"Oops Sorry said Ui."
Ok So what's the Christmas Plan said Sana."

"Well Iroha Confess She is In Love With Ren, But Ren Doesn't Know She is in Love with Him Said Tsuruno."

"So your saying, for this "Christmas Present" We Get Ren and Iroha To Fall In Love Like Kissing Each Other under a mistletoe? Said Felicia."

"Yep This is Operation! Christmas Magia! Said Tsuruno."

"I Don't Get it? Said Sana."
Ui was Confused."
I have to Agree with Sana, But I like that Idea! Said Felicia."

"But The Thing is How are we Going to Get Them Together, And also with all the crisis he Is Going Though in Shibuya said Sana."

"It would be Hard said Sana."
Oh I think I know who can Help! Said Ui."
Who? Said Sana."

"Mitama Silly, But I Also Know Emiri From School is Perfect For Helping Out With Problems Even with Love said Ui."

"Oh You Mean Emiri Kisaki!? Said Tsuruno." You know her? Said Ui." Well yeah, No Only is She a Magical Girl and Goes to Our School But What you say about her is True said Tsuruno."

"Trust me She Helped me in the Pasted said Tsuruno."

"Ok Then This will be a Perfect Way to Start with Emiri on our Team said Felicia."

"Should we Tell Yachiyo and Ren's Friends? Said Sana."
Oh No, No Not Yachiyo Shell Probably Kill us!, But I Guess we could tell a Few of His Friends If They Can Keep a Secret said Tsuruno."

"Makoto Would Do The Same, As I What I Heard From Ryuji,
And Ryuji Can Be Pretty much of a Tattletale said Felicia."

"Well Let's Get This Party Started said Ui."
And I Know Just the Place to have it happened, At Shujin Academy Were Ren and His Friends Go I managed to get a flyer said Tsuruno."

"This Flyer Tells About A Christmas Party Being Held at Shujin, With Schools in Kamihama To Bring it up as Teamwork with the Shujin School District said Tsuruno."

"Our School is One of Them said Tsuruno." But it's Mostly Base on Famous Idol Sayuki Fumino, Because Rumors are Spreading that Sayuki is Teaming Up With the The Risette to Make an Album! Said Tsuruno Fan Girling."