Chapter 13: Shadow of The Wild Cards

"What is this! Said Yu."
Your Going to Regret No acknowledging our Existence? Said Shadow Yu."
Everyone Has a Shadow Not Just Persona-Users! Said Shadow Minato."

"So Were Gonna Make you Know it! Said Shadow Joker."
Iroha Stay Back I'll handle this Keep on Fighting Holy Mami said Ren."

"Ren-senpai? Said Iroha."
Ren-senpai? That's Stupid Name, Joker Sounds better! Said Shadow Joker."

"Don't You Bring Her Into This! Said Ren."
Oh Ren's Mad said Futaba."
That's What Love Gets You I've Seen it Before said Rise."

"Yeah That's Because You Get Jealous When I Hang out with the Other Girls That's not You said Yu."

"Shut Up its not the Time You Got To Fight Your Shadow Selves! Said Rise."

"Right Said Yu."
They Started Fighting." The Magical Girls Took On Holy Mami." Holy Alina Watched in Amusement."

"Holy Mami Attacked Everyone With Her Magia."
Holy Night! Said Holy Mami."

"Ahhhhhhhh! Said Iroha."
Iroha!? Said Futaba." It's ok i am alright said Iroha."

"Futaba uses Healing on The Magical Girl."
There That Should Do it said Futaba." But yet she's Stronger then Actual Mami So Be More Careful said Futaba."

"I Know what to do, I am Taken This Demon Down like All The others to Release the Light! Said Tart."

"And There you Go Again, But I Like that Part of You, So I'll Always Fight by your side in the Shadows, Your Shadow for exact reference said Riz."

"Ready to Try That Move said Tart." Fusing our Powers Alright then said Riz."

"Riz Took Tart's Hand."
Riz Turn into a Shadow and Cover Tart."

"Trat Used Her Light, Her Growned Into a Long Ponytail that was Braided."
She Unlocked her Final Form."

"Ok Let's Go Final Form! Said Tart." Mocking the Holy Spirit Will Make You Regret the Day you Were Created! Said Tart."

"Uh That's A Bit Scary Coming From Joan Of Arc said Fuuka."
Well Speaking of Which History Books Don't Really Talk about the True Person themselves because that's lost in History I Guess said Fuuka."

"I Guess So, I am Kinda of Afraid of Her Now, There Goes My History Lesson Right out the Window! Said Ken."

"Literally said Ui."
Tart Attack Holy Mami."
She was Beating Her."

"Once Holy Mami Found Herself defenseless."
Tart Looked down at Her in Riz's Eyes with a Menace  glare like Makoto When She's Pissed Off."

"Your Finished! Said Tart."
Tart Cut Off Holy Mami's Head and She Disappeared with a Scream."

"Ren, Yu and Minato Destroyed There Shadow Self's."

"Holy Alina Just Clapped."
How horrific? Too Bad for Holy Mami But Her Time was Way Over Due Unlike Me anyway said Holy Alina."

"Looks like I've have to Teach You a Lesson what Happens When You Mess with a Work of Art By Alina Gray or Holy Alina for That Matter i am a New Me! Said Holy Alina."

"Now Die Your Persona-Users! Said Holy Alina."
My Doppel Holy Old Dorothy Will devour you to the sins of Hell! Said Holy Alina."

"Holy Old Dorothy! Said Holy Alina." Her Doppel Appeared."
It looked like Normal Old Dorothy instead of a Christmas Feel."

"She Used On Ren, Yu and Minato." Covering Them in The Paint of The Doppel."

"Ugh!? Said Minato."
Minato Felt Something was Wrong, We Couldn't Move his Legs."

"I can't move what's Going on! Said Minato."
My Legs are Like Glue! Said Yu." Ren was Struggling."

"The Paint of Red and Black."
Hands Started Forming Dragging Them Down like it was Quicksand."

"Ahhhhhhhh! Said Minato."
Minato, Yu-Senpai, Joker!? Said Rise."

"What is This I Can't Free Myself!? Said Yu."
Ren-senpai!? Said Iroha."
No Iroha, Guys Stay Back! Said Ren."

"Yachiyo Held Iroha Back."
Ren!, REN! Yelled Iroha."

"They Were Taken Under until they were Gone." Ken and Ui and Everyone Were horrified."

"Holy Alina Just Laughed."

Ren, No Why, Why! You can't Die!

*To Be Continued*