Chapter 2: Other Persona-Users

"Ren was on his bed, He Looked up at the Ceiling after Talking with Iroha before she had to stop and go back to school."

"Morgana was Napping Beside Ren." Futaba was Actually Downstairs she was talking to
Shjiro."

"Ren Felled asleep."
Futaba I am gonna go out to get Groceries are you fine by yourself? Said Shjiro."

"Of course I'll be alright, I'll keep an Eye on Ren and Help him if he needs anything for his Illness said Futaba."

"Ok Then Don't lose Sigh of Him, I Still Can't believe he just Dropped out sick like that out of nowhere, The Other day Healthy as always, Then Comes Back like he was going to die on the floor said Shjiro."

"Anyway, I'll be Back I Believe in about an Hour from now watch the shop ok said Shjiro."

"Right! Said Futaba."
Shjiro Left."
Futaba Played on her phone."
That's When everything started Shaking."

"Whoa! Said Futaba."
An Earthquake! Said Futaba."
Futaba Ran Over to a Table Afraid of something from the ceiling falling on top of her."

"This Woke up Morgana."
Ren Sickness Started to Feel Worse during it, Causing Pain to emerge inside him."

"He Started to Scream in Pain." Ahhhhhhhh! Yelled Ren."

"Ren!? Said Morgana."
A Mirror that Faced Ren."
Ren Looked into it, and what he saw looked like him as Joker also in Pain."

"Once The Shaking of The Supposedly Earthquake happened."
Ren passed out."
Only to be Woken up by Futaba and Morgana Yelling at him and Shaking him."

"Ren Please Wake Up! Said Futaba." Fu-ta-ba? Said Ren in a low voice."

"Your Ok! Thank God! Said Futaba." Ren are you alright? Said Morgana."

"I guess so? I can't Remember what happened? Said Ren."
Some Earthquake Happened, and I could hear you Upstairs Screaming in Pain! Said Futaba."

"Screaming in Pain? Said Ren." Yeah at least your ok now said Futaba With Smile."

"Um Guys Why Does The Outside Look Different This is not Yongen-Jaya! Said Morgana." He was looking out the Window."

"Outside, It was like a Woodland, Trees as tell as ever were everywhere."

"Vines We're on Some Buildings Giving it a Creepy Apocalypse Look."

"Huh What the, it's like on of Those Spirit Wilds Things From That Show in America I Heard about! Said Futaba."

"What's Going on!? Said Morgana." We need to investigate said Ren."

"Ren Started to Get Up."
No Ren you need to stay in bed, Let me and Morgana go out and find out what's going on ok said Futaba."

"Are you sure? Said Ren."
Don't worry, Just Stay here and Rest leave the rest to us said Morgana."

"This Is my chance to Return the Favor of You Helping me, I'll Help You In Return so please let me do it said Futaba."

"Ok Then I am Counting on You Futaba Said Ren."
Futaba and Morgana went downstairs."

"Ok Let's Go outside said Futaba." She Grab The door handle and Opened it."

"Ren Thought of Iroha."
Iroha said Ren."

"Back with Iroha."
She Talked To Yu Narukami and Yosuke Hanamura."

"A friend of Mines is a Persona-User said Iroha."
And They Just Told you they were! Said Yosuke, No offense said Yosuke."

"Well it's a Bit Complicated said Iroha." Iroha! Said Momoko." Momoko and Rena Showed up they were in there Magical Girl Forms."