Chapter 7: People You Know, People You Must Protect

"Everyone Were Devising Plans On How To Find Haru and Others, And Also to find The Next Uwasa To Unlock the Second Lock to Escape This World."

"Yachiyo Needed Her Journal That Had All The Information of The Uwasa's, and Other Rumors Of Kamihama."

"If we can get my Journal It Will Definitely Help Us Out a Lot on The Uwasas Were Will Have to Faced In Order to Escape said Yachiyo."

"You are Quite Right, It Will seem to help out said Mitsuru."
But do you know where it is? Said Naoto."

"Of course I do, It's In My Room In Mikazuki Villa, Mikazuki Villa is a Boarding House My Grandma Owns, But Sense her Passing I've inherited The House Said Yachiyo."

"Oh I See, So We Need to Find The Boarding House said Akihiko."
It could be kinda of Hard with all the Field Disturbances said Yukiko."

"But We Have to Do Something, We Need to Find The Next Uwasa, and The Rest of The Groups Who Have Missing Teammates said Chie."

"Are you Sure you Want to Help?, your still Injured from the Uwasa Attack said Iroha."

"I'll be Fine, Trust me I've Have to Do this, Plus have someone who's there by my side said Ren

"He Patted Iroha On the Head."
Iroha instantly Knew He Meant Her, because when he needs help on being Protected, iroha would put her soul on the line to protect him and he would do the same."

"I Totally Ship Them Together, Iroren it will be Called said Mikage in a Whisper."

"Mikage Don't Go making Love Ships like Emiri said Mitama."

I am not like Emiri!? Said Mikage."
Excuse me, Is Ren and Iroha ok Now? Said Minato."

"Oh I am guessing There Ok Leader, Do You Want to Talk to one of them? Said Fuuka."

"Actually Both of Them, Everyone is Making up Plans to What To Start On First, We Need them to Present as Much as You Guys said Minato."

"Of course let's get Started said Rise." Um Fuuka is Futaba Ok? Said Minato looking at Futaba who's Half Passed out looking like she saw something she wasn't supposed to see."

"Oh Yeah She is Fine, Let's Just Say She Saw Something that She Should not have Sawed don't know how that Happened? Said Fuuka."

Um ok? Said Minato."
Minato Walk in to Where Ren and Iroha."

"Seeing Iroha was Using Her Magic to Heal Ren, So He Can Fight Properly."

"Uh I am interrupting Something? Said Minato."
Oh!? Hi Minato I Didn't See you Come in said Iroha."

"It's ok, Iroha was Just Healing Me said Ren."
Oh Alright then, I Just Came to Tell You Two Everyone is Grouping Up For a Meeting on the Plans on what to do next said Minato."

"We can't Leave you Guys Out, You Have to Be Present said Minato."
Your Right With That, Ren-senpai are you able to Stand? Said Iroha."

"Yes I'll be Fine said Ren."
They Went Out With Minato Where Everyone was Waiting."

"Ok Now That Everyone Here Will Come up with the Plan With The Facts We Have Said Mitsuru."

"Mitsuru Explained."
Sense we are such a Big Group Now, I Think it's Best if We Split up into Groups to look for Missing Groups Teammates and a Group to Go To Mikazuki Villa With Yachiyo Nanami to Help her Search For what will help us look for The Uwasas said Mitsuru."

"Ok Then Let's Do It said Yosuke."
Everyone was Picked and Split in two teams." They were not that Big, It was Small Enough Group."

"Others Who Didn't Got Picked, Stayed Back a Mitama Place, Or Went to Aiko's Family Cabin to Do some investigation of the place to find out what happened to her Family."