Chapter 10: The Anonymous

"We Have to Go to The Dark Hour? Said Homura."
That Place was Scary the Last Time We were There said Modoka."

"I know what you mean, With The Moon all Yellow and Bright and The Sky Dark Green said Tsukasa."

"It Definitely Does Give Off Creepy Vibes, But Do We have a Choice in the Matter we Have to Go in order To get the Next Key said Tasukuyo."

"I guess you are right said Modoka." Is Modoka leaving again? Said Tatsuya."

"Yeah I have to Go out again, But I'll be Back, I Promise and will have mommy and daddy together said Modoka."

"Ren Didn't Tell Them about The Text Message he Got, He Decided it was Best to Keep it Secret For Now."

"He Believed What They Said about This Anonymous A.I might be the Person who Sent him the Message."

"But What Was this Uwasa purpose for Sending Him That Message." Was it a Trick or do they know something to help Iroha Wake Up."

"Let's Go, I want to do something for Iroha, She's Helped me and Everyone out this Far said Ren."

"It's Time We Help Her said Ren." Ok Then what are we going to do to help her? Said Mel."

"We Have to Go to The Place of The Uwasa, Endless Solitude was It Said Ren."

"Surprise You Know Which Place We are Going said Tsukasa." Impressive indeed said Tasukuyo."

"We Will Watch Over Iroha, If She were Going to wake up anytime soon said Elizabeth."

"Thank you Elizabeth said Ren."
It's a Pleasure to do so sad Elizabeth."

"They Head Out to the Radio Tower."
There That Encountered The Witch Stacey and Her Roof Top Familiars."

"The Persona-Users Letted the Magical Girls Take Them On."
Once it was Done."

"Hey Tsuruno I've have a Question to Ask Before We Head Inside to Find the Next Uwasa said Jenpei."

"A Question For Me!?, what's the Question! Said Tsuruno."

"Well That Barrier that was Blocking Us From Getting into the Shrine Labyrinth, How were you able to get in if you were Shot up into Outer Space when Iroha used her magic on you said Jenpei."

"Oh I wasn't shot up into Outer Space, The Sky Caught Me Like a Force Field said Tsuruno."

"The Sky Caught You?, that's Impossible Said Yukari."
Oh of course it is impossible, But your not a Magical Girl no offense, I Got upside down and Ran to the Spot of The Shrine and Shot myself back down said Tsuruno."

"Are you Making this Up? Said Yosuke." Nope Differently Not, During When I was Dizzy all of The Blood Race though my Head said Tsuruno."

"That Does Prove When Someone is Upside down, When Upside down, Blood rushes though to your head, This Mostly gives you a Really Bad Headache so I don't recommend it said Naoto."

"I think we already know that, But Thanks For the Feedback said Chie."

"A Force Field in the Sky? Said Melissa." Melissa looked at Elisa."
What are you looking at Me For!? Said Elisa."

"May I Do an Experiment with You Lady Elisa? Said Melissa."
Experiment?, Melissa what are Plotting? Said Elisa."

"Melissa walked Straight Up to Elisa." Melissa Get Back, Personal Space! Said Elisa."

"Melissa Walked Closer."
I told you to get back! Said Elisa." Melissa Grab Elisa and Shot her Up into the Air."

"Ahhhhhhhh! Yelled Elisa."
Melissa!? What the Heck you do that For! Said Futaba."