Chapter 9: A Woman With a Katana

"A Woman, About Looking like the Age of 19, Step out of the Shadows With A Katana In Hand."

"Who are you? Said Yu."
Sister is that Really You!? Said Akio."

"Wait That's Your Sister!? Said Yukiko." She's Like The Same Woman that was Attacking Ken in the Labyrinth, Well a Fake Actually But This Seems to be the Real Her Said Akihiko."

"Akio I Told you To Say At The Cabin, What Are you Doing Wondering Around Out Here With Strangers said Akane."

"There Not Strangers There my Friends, They were Helping Me Look For you and I way out said Akio."

"She's Telling The Truth Said Aigis."
You So Call Friends, Are Friends with a FOE! Said Akane."

"Do you mean Iroha? Said Naoto." She isn't a Those FOEs!, First of All Those are Witches, And Iroha isn't one of them, that was Her Doppel! Said Felicia."

"I won't believe such Lies, From People Like you!, if you are telling the Truth then Prove it to me! Said Akane."

"She intending to Fight Us!? Said Yachiyo."
Her against us it shouldn't be that Hard to Teach her we don't mess around! Said Felicia."

"Felicia, Whoa There We Can't Fight Akio's Sister said Ryuji."
Ryuji is Right! Said Yukari."

"Fine Then Looks Like I'll Fight all of You Then! Said Akane."
Sister Don't! Said Akio."
Out of The Way Akio! Said Akane."

"Akane Attacked." She Went After Ren, Holding Iroha who was Unconscious."

"Minato Blocked Her Attack."
Come to your Senses We are Not The Enemy! Iroha is not Apart of This! Said Minato."

"|He is Correct! The Power you Witness is Called a Doppel, It's a Hidden Power inside Magical Girls Who Accept the Fate of There Wishes| Said Eternal Sakura."

"So That's What it Means, But Attacking Iroha or Any Magical Girls who have This Power is Wrong! Said Naoto."

"Akane Attack Minato."
His Friends, The Investigation Team, The Phantom Thieves and The Magical Girls Came in to Help."

"Please Don't Hurt My Sister You Guys said Akio."
Akio right, Don't Hurt Akane, We need to find a way to stop her attacks to get some Sense into there that Iroha and The Doppels are Not Monsters said Mitsuru."

"Nice to here You say that Mitsuru-Senpai Said Akihiko."

"As They Attack Her." She Became More Angry."
Then were Katana Glowed, and She Used it too attack everyone."

"What The!?, Her Powers Has increased a Full Time! Said Futaba."

"That Power it has Enough to Knock Everyone Out What Does She Thinks She's Doing! Said Rise."

"Everyone Get Out of There! Said Fuuka."

"What The!? Said Makoto."
It's So Bright, It's Hard to See a Thing! Said Haru."

"Ahhhhhhhh! Said Everyone."
Guys!? Said Ren."
Iroha please wake up! said Ren."

"Dammit She Strong said Kanji." Too Strong! Said Kanae."

"I am getting a Bad Reading From her, But Why is She Attacking Us We Didn't Do Anything said Mel."

"Akane Walked Up to Ren."
Hand Her Over! Said Akane."
No! Stay way from her! Said Ren."

"I Don't Have Time to Fool around, That Girl isn't human she will kill you eventually! Said Akane."

"So Even if she isn't Human, She My Friend and Everyone Friend! Said Ren."