Chapter 11: Fight Off The Bad Memories Revealing

"Everyone Raced Back to Mitama's Place."
Livia and Mitama were Resting on the Ground after using there Doppels finding themselves tried and taking a Rest."

"Inside, iroha was with a Injured and Terrified Nanako, Trying to Calm her Down and telling her Yu will be back."
Nanako Refused to Leave Iroha side Until Yu's Return."

"The Velvet Room Assistants Were Puzzled On How The Shadows Knew Where Mitama's Place Was and When to Strike."

"Nanako!? Said Yu."
Big Bro!? Said Nanako."
Yu went up for her and Hugged her."

"I was scared! Said Nanako."
It's Ok I am here don't worry said Yu."
Iroha Happened Here said Ken." Ui looked Worried too."

"Where's Kyousuke and Hitomi!? Said Sayaka."
What happened to Tatsuya!? Said Modoka."

"They Were Taken By The Shadows, We Did Everything We Could to stop them, We Used of Doppels but that Didn't do anything to help I am afraid said Mitama."

"We're Sorry, We Did What we Could To Protect Them said Livia."
It's Okay You Did Your Best all We Can Do Right now is Find Where the Shadows took them and Save Them said Mitsuru."

"It's Hard To Believe Everything, Could the Enemy have Been Planning This the Whole Time? Said Akane."

"What if They Knew Where we were and were just waiting for the right moment where we wouldn't notice said Akane."

"All of That Could be Possible said Rise."
Dammit Why Didn't We Think about this Sooner said Ryuji."

"I don't know if I can locate them though, it's been awhile sense they were taken said Fuuka."

"Tatsuya said Modoka Crying."
Don't Worry Modoka Will Get Your Brother Back and Everyone Else said Makoto."

"Really But How? Said Modoka." We have to do something and find out where there Located said Morgana."

"Koromaru Whimpered."
He Then Went up to Modoka Trying to Cheer her up."

"There is a Place I know Where Those Shadows you called might be holding them? Said Ai-Chan."

"What is It Ai-Chan? Said Morgana."
I believed the might be Holding them at One of the Uwasa Labyrinths said Ai-Chan."

"The Uwasa Labyrinths!? Said Iroha."  It's Only a Theory, Even I an A.I Don't Understand why or what happened to me in Endless Solitude, just like before I met Sana-Chan I Never Understand Friendship said Ai-Chan."

"Wait How Many Looks On The Doors Do you Think are Left? Said Yukiko."

"Ok So We Did The Friendship Labyrinth, The Shrine Labyrinth, The Anonymous Labyrinth, That makes 4 meaning- said Jenpei."

"There are 2 Labyrinths Left Said Yukari."
That's What I was gonna say But Alright then, 2 Labyrinths are Left said Jenpei."

"You Might Want This Key Right? Said Ai-Chan."
Ai-Chan Showed Them the Key, It Appeared Like a hologram."

"They Key was Like The Others, It had an Appearance of The Uwasa Familiars."
This one looked like the Anonymous Mail, With it's Goat Skull At the Top of the Key and The Other Designs."

"She Gave The Key to Sana."
What Do you Think is the Next Labyrinth? Said Morgana."

"2 Labyrinths?, I Checked The Locks With You Guys, It Seems the Last Too are The Memory Museum and Chelation Land said Nemu."

"Memory Museum and Chelation Land what are Those Places? Said Teddie."

"Well Memory Museum, It once was a Old Museum in Kamihama before it was Abandoned, The Memories of Anyone Can Be Viewed There said Nemu."