Chapter 12: Shadow Rumors

"Everyone Escaped The Memory Museum."
They Regrouped at The Family Cabin in The Foggy Forest."

"Oh God, Oh God What are we Gonna Do, Ken, Yu, Ren, Iroha, Pernelle, Riz, Tart, Ui, Modoka and Homura and Yachiyo Are Missing From the Group! Said Chie."

"Along With Fuuka, Futaba, Rise-Chan and Minato! Said Chie."
She was in a Panic."
Chie You Need To Calm Down Will Find a Way we also do said Yukiko."

"Magical Girl or Persona-User It Doesn't Matter! Said Tsuruno."

"Yukiko and Tsuruno are Right, As If I Remember Rise-Chan Said Something about the Tunnel Leading to Medieval Place, That Place would Only Be 15 Century France said Naoto."

"Then The Last Uwasa Chelation Land is The Last Labyrinth We Must Go There and Save Them Along with Kyousuke, Hitomi and Tatsuya if anyone forgot them said Tsuruno."

"That's Right, But How Can We Find It when Fuuka, Futaba and Rise are Stuck with the others said Mitsuru."

"Actually That Wouldn't Be Hard said Sayaka."
Really How? Said Jenpei."
When We First Came to this place we were in that Dark Hour Place you Called, That Means we have to Go there again until we Reach 15 Century France! Said Sayaka."

"Sayaka is Right said Mami."
Mami out of Question, But Do you Mind Explaining Holy Mami? Said Yosuke."

"Looks Like there's no way around it, If This Place Can Make Fakes of us from our Past selves we don't want to look at Then, there's no doubt we run into more of Them said Mami."

"Yeah Speaking of Chelation Land, There Might be a Copy of Me Named Rumor Tsuruno said Tsuruno."

"Rumor Tsuruno? Said Yukari."
Mami and Tsuruno Explained The Whole Story."

"So I See, You Both Were Once Brainwashed By The Wings of Magius Creating Holy Mami and Rumor Tsuruno said Ann."

"Yes That's would be it said Mami." Make that Three There's a Holy Alina Too sad Alina."

"Great There are Three Copies said Jenpei."
Ok then Let's Unlock the Next Lock and Get the Next Key to Escape this Place said Mitsuru."

"They Did So and Once Everyone was well Rested they Head Out to The Last Uwasa, Chelation Land."

"With The Others."
Tart was With Minato."
They'll Hear Screaming Coming Down From above."

"Fearing it Could be An Enemy, Tart Grab Her Sword Out Only for Minato To Stop her and See Everyone Falling Down."

"Riz, Everyone Else Your Ok! Said Tart."
I think I Broke my Back said Futaba."
Where are We? Said Yu."
I don't know said Ren."

"I think its the Tunnel i was Talking about said Rise."
Tunnel? Said Minato."
It leads to the next Uwasa Labyrinth said Rise."

"Hello Who's There! Said A Voice." That's Voice it sounds like Hitomi!? Said Modoka."

"Modoka, Homura! Said Hitomi."
Hitomi was Holding Tatsuya."
Kyousuke Was There Holding a Large Stick he Found For Protection."

"Modoka, Modoka said Tatsuya." Tatsuya!? Said Modoka." They Came Up to the Group."

"We are so glad to see you Guys, Are you Ok said Hitomi." Your guys aren't hurt are you? Said Homura."

"No we aren't, We Found Ourselves Here When We Got Captured We Been Wondering Around For Hours Now but were glad to see you guys said Kyousuke."

"That's Good to here said Fuuka." But we need to get out of here and Regroup with others said Riz."