Chapter 15: Return Or Not

"So This is it? Said Elisa."
Once This is All over we can Go Back to our Timelines said Melissa."

"That's True, it's somehow surprising all this time there was a God Aiding By your side, That Doesn't Happen Really Often said Elizabeth ."

"Goddess Modoka Blushed."
It's True, But Don't Make her shy sister said Margaret."

"She is the one that Brought Persona-Users and Magical Girls Who are Alike together said Theodore."

"Ok Let's Get This Started, First we Must Defeat Holy Alina and Escape this place said Mitsuru."

"But Still I Really Want to Know Who is This Master she is Referring Too Will we be able to find out there Motivation? Said Pernelle."

"I don't really know if that's an Option, If we don't maybe will get a Second Chance to Find out together, and End there Schemes once and for all said Naoto."

"But That Might be Years Until that Happens, Like Your are From 2011 and 2017 and Were From 2009 Said Shinjiro."

"Not to Mention, How Will Tart and Her Friends help if there already Dead, There From 1421 that's 500 years in the Past said Shinjiro."

"That's True, Though We Have Met the Phantom Thieves Before, I think it's been about 3 Times We Met Iroha it's Hard to Explain it though said Tart."

"Anyway, We Must Finish to Battle, In Order to Save this World, if you all care about the World You Live in as Magical Girls and Persona-Users I Hope you can Make the Right Decision said Goddess Modoka."

"Let's Think about it, It's True We Weren't Supposed to Meet But With all the Fate that Tied us together it Recreated Our World into one once Modoka Became a God said Naoto."

"It all happened without us knowing Said Naoto."
And as of that, sense me and Mel are Dead in the Real World its also a Goodbye said Kanae."

"Will we ever see each other? Said Kanji." Is Kanji Falling In Love? Said Chie."
Will You Shut Up Were just Friends! Said Kanji."

"Kanae Laughed." It's ok, i Sure we will, Even if We can't see one another said Kanae."

"So You'll be Just like an average Ghost Said Yosuke."
Not a Just a Ghost, a Magical Girl Spirits! Said Mel."

"That's More Messed up said Yosuke."
Whatever it doesn't matter, Now Let's Go Kick The Baddy's Butts! Said Mel."

"Could Have Said Better Then Myself Mel! Said Chie With a Smile."

"Kick There Butts Big Bro! Said Nanako." Uh right Said Yu."

"|Will Watch Over The Others Who Can't Fight, I'll Use my Labyrinth To Act as a Barrier| said Eternal Sakura."

"Right It was Nice to Know Another Who is Like me said Aigis." |It was Nice Knowing you to Aigis| Said Eternal Sakura."

"Everyone Got Ready To Fight." Ready Ren said Iroha."
Brings Back Memories Fighting Along Side you said Ren." Right Ren-senpai said Iroha."

"Eternal Sakura, Took Nanako, Hitomi, Kyousuke And Tatsuya With Pernelle to her Labyrinth."

"Modoka, Modoka! Said Tatsuya." Goddess Modoka Went to Tatsuya."

"Don't Worry Tatsuya, I'll Come on Back for You Once this is all over, Hitomi, Kyousuke please Protect My Brother Will You? Said Goddess Modoka."

"Yes We Will said Kyousuke."
You Can Trust in us said Hitomi." Be careful out there Sayaka said Kyousuke."

"Right, Right, I'll Be A-Ok said Sayaka."

"They Went To Fight Holy Alina." So you Still attend to Fight me how so Adamant of You Said Holy Alina."