Chapter 5: The Uwasa Labyrinth

"It's a Little Girl? Said Iroha."
What's She Doing in a Place Like This? Said Shinjiro."

"Um Hello There said Yu."
Um? Said The Little Girl."

"The Little Girl Ran away into another room."
Great You Scared Her said Rena."
All He said was Hello said Yosuke." Well maybe she is Just Shy like Kaede said Momoko." I am not that Shy!? Said Kaede."

"Maybe We Should go Talk to her, Or Give her Some Time? She Might have the Answer what's Going on here? Said Ken."

"I Doubt it, But We Got Try? Said Akihiko." Rena went up to the Door with a Surprise of Everyone."

"She Went into the Room."
Hey There it's alright were not Gonna Hurt you said Rena."

"Wh-O Who are you? Said The Little Girl." I Am Rena Minimi, and Behind are People I Just met and Friends of mines said Rena."

"Can You Tell Us Your Name? Said Yusuke."
Akio Said The Little girl."
Akio? Said Ken."

"Akio Do You know what's Going on? Said Yu."
No I don't Sister Doesn't Want me to leave here said Akio."

"Sister? Said Shinjiro."
She Says It's Dangerous said Akio." Well I'll give your sister that with Those Witches and Shadows at least said Yosuke."

"The Monsters!? Said Akio."
She Looked Scared."
Hey It's Ok, There aren't Going to Hurt You said Tsuruno."

"Are You Guys Stuck Here? Said Akio." Um Yeah I Guess You Could say That? Said Yosuke." Hey where's your sister you keep taking about said Akihiko."

"She Went Out said Akio."
Outside? Said Yu."
Um hmm said Akio With a Shake of Her Head in Yes."

"So she just left you here? Said Momoko." No she told me to stay because It's Safe said Akio."

"Safe? Said Kaede."
Safe From The Monsters and The FOEs said Akio."
FOEs what kind of name is that! Said Rena."

"I don't know, My sister just Calls Them That, They Are These Tall Monsters with Creepy Faces she Says There Powerful said Akio."

"Tall Monsters, it looks like She's Talking about Those "Witches" You Call Thats all I Can Think what These FOEs are said Shinjiro."

"Akio Are The FOEs The Witches? Said Iroha."
Ain't Witches Ugly Old Lady's? Said Akio."
Uh That's a Different Witch said Momoko."

"Hey Do You know Where We Are by Any chance said Rena."
My Family's Cabin But Me and My Sister only live here we are Looking for Mom and Dad said Akio."

"Family Cabin? Said Yu."
Ok so Where is Your Mom and Dad? Said Yosuke."
They Went Missing Before the Monsters Came said Akio."
We Don't know where they are, My Sister Goes Out Looking for Them Leaving me Alone said Akio."

"She Leaves You all By Yourself Here? Said Ken."
She Knows It's Safe For Me Here said Akio."

"Well That Isn't Right, Why Can't She Take You with Her, She Sounds like she Abandon you said Rena."

"Rena Don't Say Stuff Like That, I am Sure She Couldn't keep an Eye on her because she Knows how Dangerous it is here said Momoko."

"So Is There Any Explanation on What's Going on Here? Said Yusuke." There's Something in the Basement? Said Akio."

"The Basement!? Said Kaede."
A Big Door said Akio."
Oh okay a Door? Said Rena."

"Wait Maybe This Door, Might Be Some Sort of Key On Helping Us Escape said Iroha."

"Escape? When Did You Thought of That Iroha? Said Akihiko."
Well This Place is like a Labyrinth so maybe it's a Escape Room too? Said Iroha."

"Well You are Right, Witches are around here and they like to Hide Deep In Labyrinths They Create Said Kaede."